Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers (2581 Views)

Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit / Hilarious Photo: Buhari Calling On Corrupt Officials To Identify Themselves / You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by TeeJay22: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
I have received so many calls from hausa people so many times and it all happens that they called the wrong number...... Why do you think they are so fond of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
BROS U NO LIE OH

1 Like

Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
On point
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by wandevincent(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
TeeJay22: I have received so many calls from hausa people so many times and it all happens that they called the wrong number...... Why do you think they are so fond of it.
u see am talk
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
That's true! I've received alot of wrong numbers from Hausas! Especially their women and they usually call me MOHAMMED grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by philfearon(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
This is really True o..I do recieve some too...and they Wont even Speak English or Pidgin!
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by Chanchit: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Its true o, I'm still recieving one sef, even when you shout "wrong number..!" they would till call back.
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by Jymes: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Spot on
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by tyosho: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
seriously,this is sooooo true.and the annoying thing is they dont give up.Once you answer they start talking in hausa saying alhaji alhaji .men and women alike

1 Like

Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by valicious1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
I wonder how we and dose mugus manage stay 4d same countri sef. death to lord laggard
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by Emmyk(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hell yeah! cheesy.
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by inspbado(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
This is so frigging true!!! Last week I almost broke my phone,after this Hausa guy kept calling my number;even after I had told him a couple of times that he dialled a wrong number. The stupid guy called me almost 10 times!!!! Oboi, I swear felt like slapping the man through the phone! Lol
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Spot on!!! Those guys can be adammant they will keep calling and calling its so annoying, BTW why is this on jokes section? How is this funny?? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by sirmighty(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by liljboy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
goldylock: Spot on!!! Those guys can be adammant they will keep calling and calling its so annoying, BTW why is this on jokes section? How is this funny?? undecided undecided
its not funny cos u jst spoilt the fun in it
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by liljboy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
@OP. . I think its stark illiteracy. . . They can be so foolish to the extend that they will keep calling u. . One called me soté i pick en call put the phone for my tv speaker. . Its been long the black nyash listened to aljazeera.
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by Eobiabo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hahahaha, just realized its true o
Re: Why Are Hausa People Fond Of Calling WRONG Numbers by DonaldGenes(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
No be lie

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Tried Peeping Someone Bathing And Got Caught On The Process? / Top photo poses that will make u laff... / Morality Tales - Aunty Sharon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.