Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Stooling Blood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stooling Blood (4136 Views)

Flagyl For Diarrhoea: Does It Actually Stop Stooling / Effect Of Water-salt Solution On "Stooling" / How Do You Stop Incessant Stooling Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stooling Blood by okgerald(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
this happened today. i discovered that my feaces was mixed with blood. this has never happened b4 now. help what could be te cause. Advice is needed
Re: Stooling Blood by MethodMan3(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2008
u don kolo oo

how can you shi.t and have the balls to stare so closely back at your own smelly shi.t

wen i shit, i flush quickly! embarassed

up to the point that u saw your own blood entwinned in your sh.it

my guy u don get jedi jedi! OR e fit be say u don chop poison grin

what u need is all dos women selling herbal mixtures all over motor parks in Lagos

otherwise, your days maybe numbered!
Re: Stooling Blood by naijaking1: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
ok.gerald:

this happened today. i discovered that my feaces was mixed with blood. this has never happened before now. help what could be te cause. Advice is needed

I suspect that your stool was mixed with fresh blood. In that case, you have lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage. The likely causes of LGIH include, but not ltd to 1. Upper gastrointestinal bleed. 2. Arterial-venous malformation. 3. Diverticulitis. 4. Neoplasm. 5. Hemorhoids. 6. Infections-parasitic. 7. Inflammatory bowel disease

Depending upon your age, each of these likely causes could be more likely than others.
Recommendation: You must be evaluated ASAP. You might need surgery, medication, or hospital admission. People with LGIH have a potential to loose large quatitity of blood if untreated.
Re: Stooling Blood by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2008
Your problem is closely related to many other abnormalities. You might want to list some other symptoms that you've observed with the bloddy stool.

Cause of bloody stool:
Gastroenteritis
Regional enteritis
Colitis
Rectal bleeding
Anal bleeding
Blood in stool - blood may appear in diarrhea for any of the causes of bloody stool.
Acute digestive infection
Chronic digestive infection (see Digestive symptoms)
Acute food poisoning
Campylobacter food poisoning
Salmonella food poisoning
Shigella food poisoning
E-coli food poisoning
Entamoeba histolytica
Inflammatory bowel disease
Ulcerative colitis
Crohn's disease

And many more. . .so plz give more information other than bloody stool
Re: Stooling Blood by okgerald(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2008
I
Your problem is closely related to many other abnormalities. You might want to list some other symptoms that you've observed with the bloddy stool.

Cause of bloody stool:
Gastroenteritis
Regional enteritis
Colitis
Rectal bleeding
Anal bleeding
Blood in stool - blood may appear in diarrhea for any of the causes of bloody stool.
Acute digestive infection
Chronic digestive infection (see Digestive symptoms)
Acute food poisoning
Campylobacter food poisoning
Salmonella food poisoning
Shigella food poisoning
E-coli food poisoning
Entamoeba histolytica
Inflammatory bowel disease
Ulcerative colitis
Crohn's disease

And many more. . .so plz give more information other than bloody stool

All i can say is that it was very red. i noticed after wipng my ass with tissue. I used a drug 2 days earlier, the drug is used for deworming. the drug is combatrin. I am suspecting it might be the cause but not sure. I als did not feel any pain while stooling .I hope its not a serious issue.
Re: Stooling Blood by ifyalways(f): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2008
naijaking1:

I suspect that your stool was mixed with fresh blood. In that case, you have lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage. The likely causes of LGIH include, but not ltd to 1. Upper gastrointestinal bleed. 2. Arterial-venous malformation. 3. Diverticulitis. 4. Neoplasm. 5. Hemorhoids. 6. Infections-parasitic. 7. Inflammatory bowel disease

Depending upon your age, each of these likely causes could be more likely than others.
Recommendation: You must be evaluated ASAP. You might need surgery, medication, or hospital admission. People with LGIH have a potential to loose large quatitity of blood if untreated.
@OP listen ! ! ! go see a doctor
Re: Stooling Blood by Tetchiness(f): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2008
ok.gerald:

I
All i can say is that it was very red. i noticed after wipng my ass with tissue. I used a drug 2 days earlier, the drug is used for deworming. the drug is combatrin. I am suspecting it might be the cause but not sure. I als did not feel any pain while stooling .I hope its not a serious issue.
Plz, go and see a doctor wink
Re: Stooling Blood by MethodMan3(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2008
Tetchiness:

Please, go and see a doctor wink

The guy case pass doctor oo! grin
Re: Stooling Blood by Gentlejack: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2008
I wish to ask you some salient questions,do you have a tear in your rectum or anal canal,any bulging of your rectum,do you pass soft stool or hard one,kindly pass the stool outside the wc and describe how it looks like
then lets know whether you have a frank blood on the stool or blood mixed stool and even if you see mucus on it.

(1) (Reply)

Trending : Guys Now Insert Genital Beads In Their joystick. Photos / Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? / I'm Confused, Can Somebody Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.