Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? (3263 Views)

Which Online Site Can I Sell Domain Name Or Blog / Nigeria Loses N3.76B To Foreign Domain Names / Sell Domain Names At Your Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by afroxyz: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2008
plz i would like to know how to buy and sell domain names. i am new in the game so i would need some helpful tips
Re: How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by yommys01(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
I am also in the game but I have not made anything in it but I believe it is very good and one can make good money from it if you know what you are doing , it all involves buying a good domain name and selling it off for profit. a good domain name would be dog.com , company.com , banks.com etc. But the problem is most of the good domain names are all bought but you can always get some good names provided you are creative enough.

email me at admin@soccerfanbase.com if you would like us to go into partnership
Re: How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by SamMilla1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
Buying and selling domain names is a dangerous game.
Its not something you jump into because you want to make money.
Every good thing takes time. I suggest you make google search
And devout time to learn the tricks. Good luck
Re: How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by uspry1(f): 2:25am On Jun 19, 2008
Just like you buy a new car and sell a car to someone else---similar concept! Require to have excellent marketing skill and customer service skill, knowledge of setting up, billing system, and ecommerce system i mean you have the capability to answer many domain questions by customers in order for them whether to decide to buy or not.

Most hosting services offer experienced webmasters to obtain their own private label domain reseller package after approved the reseller/private partner application by hosting services. Some not required some experience obtaining domain name resellers. Vary from hosting services to another hosting service differently.

Some has ready-to-use marketing/ecommerce package for approved domain resellers. Some don't!

Now, I hope you do know how to incorporate your own Interswitch API script adding to your ecommerce site for customers to buy your domain names you sell for.

Good luck to google for more information how to buy and sell domain names!
Re: How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by yommys01(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2008
You people are a bit wrong , I am sorry for to say , You can buy a domain name for $8 dollars and sell if for as much as 1000 dollars the same day. The way to go about it is to be watchful of some domain names about to expire but with some backlinks and google page ranking. There are so many softwares out there one can use to grab good and valuable domain names but they are not free. any one interest can contact me and we talk more on it
Re: How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by yawatide(f): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2008
It all amounts to speculation which is a dangerous game. As with any such type ventures, I say do it for the residual income as opposed to as a primary source of income. That way, you don't find yourself jumping out of the window of a storey-building one day because you have lost all your money.

Sure, many are probably making a killing off of this. However, as we like to say, all fingers aren't the same length.
Re: How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by yommys01(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2008
u can back order a domain name. you will not get charged until you win the auction.
Re: How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by brownbonno(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2008
To become a domain name reseller is not a big deal.Its just like registering/incorporating a business and keeping the names on the 'shelves' waiting for somebody to buy them off you.
The problem with Domain name reseller is that,the domain should be acceptable to your prospective buyers.You might have www.abc.com and your buyer will prefer www.cba.com.
I have just register a domain name-www.naijamarkt.com and its still under construction
WATCH OUT FOR WWW.NAIJAMARKT.COM the gateway to the deploration of the modern IT world.
Re: How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by healthy: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2010
You too can start your own domain registration company, buy and sell domain name for with Just N8,500;

http://www.prettyservers.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=10
Re: How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by suxes2005(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2010
yommys01 now make good money from
domain name and site flipping same here,

its profitable esp site flipping

SHALOM
Re: How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? by sinha: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2011
You can buy and sell domain names for bulk here http://www.goresellers.com/.This is trusted and worth.i recently bought my domains here.

(1) (Reply)

Filezilla And Dreamweaver Upload / 10 Nigerian Online Forums Bloggers Can Use To Boast Traffic. / 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.