Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,503 members, 7,843,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy (31295 Views)

Vic O Wants To Pay Runs Girl This Weekend / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Very Pretty & Sexy Ekpoma Girl Benita Shares Her Full Naked Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by toprealman: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
gluv01: If there's one thing I dislike, it's short hand when typing a text on a computer, especially on social networking sites. Makes the person look a bit less intelligent. For ...sake, how does he even feel telling the world he wants to have her because she is sexy? Who doesn't know Makes it look like he just needs her body in disguise of love..Such guys irritate me undecided
Really? ITK tinz.

2 Likes

Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by chikeorji123(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Who is this guy call Vic o or what? ..
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPP3tQpp6vA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My jam !! Everyborry after party !! Yop yop yop yop !! grin cheesy grin
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Lilchilz(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
check dis out Two brothers nickname PSQUARE sang
a song
called DO ME and got IFUNAYA
pregnant, they ran
to escape the TEMPTATION but their
BIZZY BODY couldn't allow them to stay because E
NO EASY, while
running, they ran into DANGER till
they began to
ROLL IT until GAME OVER. This twins
brother naw decide to trick beautiful ONYINYE by
telling her you
must CHOP MY MONEY, she is now
happy and
dancing ALINGO not knowing that
they will deal with her PERSONALLY.....

2 Likes

Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mtchewwww
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by dotcomnamename: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is the wackest song i've ever listened to and watched in my life

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by mrofficial(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
The gods must be crazy. shocked
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by emmabest2000(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Make una dey there they shout grin next thing you will hear or see will be their wedding pictures moving around on the Internet tongue
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Kirinwa: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
gluv01: If there's one thing I dislike, it's short hand when typing a text on a computer, especially on social networking sites. Makes the person look a bit less intelligent. For ...sake, how does he even feel telling the world he wants to have her because she is sexy? Who doesn't know Makes it look like he just needs her body in disguise of love..Such guys irritate me undecided

Girls like you don't appreciate the truth and so don't deserve it.Watch girl.
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:

everybody after parry cheesy modafuckerrr!
Vic O!, you get mouth. cheesy
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Italiano1: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:

grin grin grin grin Arindin Oloshi Olofo

He no see the girl in his video to love, he wants Genevieve grin grin

These people sha
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
In the words of Vic-O, "Why Evils"?

Everyone is deserving of love, why so much hate because he finds a woman attractive?!
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by sanspiffy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:

what the Zap, no this gat to be joke grin grin grin. Respect to this Guy for having the audacity to sing this rubbish and make a video with it. embarassed
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by mediachirps(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
next time op preserve that word "Almighty" when talking about the only one above (God) and not a mai human,keep not. for your Vic. o and Genevieve, they should go to hell for all care. that Guy is an attention sicker
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by DjFlamingo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
ENDTIME TINs JARE
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nuzo1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
If somebody like Vic-o could claim to be as good as R kelly and also an Italian movie superstar....so what's the big deal in believing he could hit it off with Genny?

Jokes aside tho, what's the big deal if he gets to date Genny? Why do we think he's not Genny's level? What even makes us think he wont be the best love Genny would ever have?

Problem is that this group mentality idea has destroyed a lot of potential soul mates/relationships...especially that of celebrities, rich and influential.

Yo yop yo yop. wink

1 Like

Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Every human being deserve to love and be love.
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by micki83(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lil chilz: check dis out Two brothers nickname PSQUARE sang
a song
called DO ME and got IFUNAYA
pregnant, they ran
to escape the TEMPTATION but their
BIZZY BODY couldn't allow them to stay because E
NO EASY, while
running, they ran into DANGER till
they began to
ROLL IT until GAME OVER. This twins
brother naw decide to trick beautiful ONYINYE by
telling her you
must CHOP MY MONEY, she is now
happy and
dancing ALINGO not knowing that
they will deal with her PERSONALLY.....
Hian! Is this really fair? undecided
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Ama28(f): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
The dude forgot to add that he like her because she is also damn rich!
Goodluck kiddo!
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by sultanemerald(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2013

he said he "luvs" her cos she is "sexy". which translates to what you understood by the "have" he wrote. its however not a case of internet short hand. but a statement of intent.

1 Like

Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by McDoe(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Norrriiing spoilt.
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbosaa: Sharrrap all u genevieve butt lickers..whats so special about her.

The men that access her toto,are they better hung than Vic O.

Nonsense.

Gevevieve shld be happy someone like Vic O is feeling that way about her.What kind of man is genny going out with.Is he from mars??

If i have my way,i,ll bundle all you Vic O haters inside one small over crowded room together with your shitty genny goddess and blast Vic O's after party song to the highest decibel till u all repent...

Im sure Genevieve will be blown away when she hears....
dude what ya saying....... cheesy

yup yup yup yup yo...aha aha aha.
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by ojigbijigbi: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
All Round Gist: Wahala dey oh! Vic .O, the self made celebrity and self assumed R.Kelly of Naija wants you to help him tell the almighty Genevieve Nnaji that he wants to have her because she is so pretty, he wants to give her the kind of love she never had and that she needs someone like him. #clearthroat!
If there is one thing i love about this guy, it's his guts. He is the only one who sings without any singing talents, he wears fake chain and calls it diamond, looks like uhmmm 'don't know what he looks like' but claims to look like R.Kelly, has more Youtube viewers than a talented artist, and now, he wants to love Genevieve Nnaji. He even didn't know the real Twitter handle of the woman he wants to love. lol
Well, if i have learnt anything in this life, it's 'everything is possible'. I think this will be the naija version of "The Beauty & The Beast" lol

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/09/i-want-to-give-you-kind-of-love-you.html#more

just tell us u are helpn d dude with is cheap search 4 fame
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by AllRoundGist: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by njuwo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbosaa: Sharrrap all u genevieve butt lickers..whats so special about her.

The men that access her toto,are they better hung than Vic O.

Nonsense.

Gevevieve shld be happy someone like Vic O is feeling that way about her.What kind of man is genny going out with.Is he from mars??

If i have my way,i,ll bundle all you Vic O haters inside one small over crowded room together with your shitty genny goddess and blast Vic O's after party song to the highest decibel till u all repent...

Im sure Genevieve will be blown away when she hears....

yup yup yup yup yo...aha aha aha.
lol. Vic o in disguise. Vic o hw fa na
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:

ROTLMAO wtf!!!! Real End Time sh..it
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Cheap but efficient tablet for sell. https://www.nairaland.com/1424468/7-dual-sim-both-3g
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Kelechi2020(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
vigasimple: I don't usually have time for this kind stupidity but one advice for the guy, MAKE U GO MAKE MONEY. Genevieve will apply to marry him and beg him to do so. only poverty makes a man desperate to marry a woman.
if this is uranalogy/advice to vic o on this isue,probably u r an introvert just like many of us.
Any which way sha,you are solidly on point and am solidly behind you.
But what is it about being pretty and sexy that makes this guy want to have genevieve?
Re: Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy by Nten: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
All Round Gist: Wahala dey oh! Vic .O, the self made celebrity and self assumed R.Kelly of Naija wants you to help him tell the almighty Genevieve Nnaji that he wants to have her because she is so pretty, he wants to give her the kind of love she never had and that she needs someone like him. #clearthroat!
If there is one thing i love about this guy, it's his guts. He is the only one who sings without any singing talents, he wears fake chain and calls it diamond, looks like uhmmm 'don't know what he looks like' but claims to look like R.Kelly, has more Youtube viewers than a talented artist, and now, he wants to love Genevieve Nnaji. He even didn't know the real Twitter handle of the woman he wants to love. lol
Well, if i have learnt anything in this life, it's 'everything is possible'. I think this will be the naija version of "The Beauty & The Beast" lol

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/09/i-want-to-give-you-kind-of-love-you.html#more
u are a very silly fellow 4 this nonsensical stuff u wrote. Are u reporting, criticizing, abusing or making mockery of a piece of news or what? If u have never stood infront of a camera b4, dont bastardize pples efforts or u kip shut or rather implore a constructive methodology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Checkout Timaya's Outfit On His Video Shoot 'I Concur' Featuring Don Jazzy(pics) / Ebube Nwagbo Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.