Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Skin Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Cream (1900 Views)

Please Help!!! I Need A Good Skin Cream! / Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / Top 6 Reasons Why Your Skin Cream Isn't Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Cream by Saiesta(f): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2006
I heard they have a cream that cleans your whole body. The cream also gives your body one colour and it makes your body lighter because it takes the dirt of your skin. I hope this isn't bleach because i don't want to bleach my skin. But does anyone knows the name or knows how you can make it yourself
Re: Skin Cream by hotangel2(f): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2006
Any Cream that is said to give u a new skin color, and make it lighter is BLEACH!
Re: Skin Cream by sade511(f): 4:04am On Jun 04, 2006
Dont use that. . .did ya'll notice that when people bleach it makes thier hands look like they were toasted.
Bleaching is disgusting. . Saiesta dont try it girl
Re: Skin Cream by leejay55(f): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2006
cheesy :Dso give us a name of a good cream with non bleachinh agent but wit a glittering agent.how about charisma glo.wat do u tink about the cream
Re: Skin Cream by 2fine4u(f): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2006
oh well, i use Aveeno and it's real good.
Re: Skin Cream by Mystique(f): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2006
I use Fair & White, and its all good cool
Re: Skin Cream by Eurphoria(f): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2006
Hi Mystique

Is fair and white not banned in ? i read about it among many others , enlighten me if i am wrong(lol excuse the pun) wink

Sorry just saw you are not in the Uk. It is banned here.
Re: Skin Cream by michy(f): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2006
i use estee and its really wonderful
Re: Skin Cream by desiree(f): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2006
Eurphoria:

Hi Mystique

Is fair and white not banned in ? i read about it among many others , enlighten me if i am wrong(lol excuse the pun) wink

Sorry just saw you are not in the Uk. It is banned here.

You are right, fair and white together with other products that contain hydroquinone has been ban in the UK and many other countries excluding the U.S.
Re: Skin Cream by Mystique(f): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2006
Well, its not banned here, and it doesnt contain hydroquinone (@ least the ones i see here dont)
Re: Skin Cream by Eurphoria(f): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2006
You alrite desiree smiley

cheers for that wink
Re: Skin Cream by tunmininu(f): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2007
i use palmers skin success fade cream and its really good or do you think otherwise?
Re: Skin Cream by iice(f): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2007
Stick with Pomade! grin
Re: Skin Cream by folkzy(f): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2007
Love my Palmer cocobutter, eventhough pupil said it makes them go darker .I'm light -skinned .
Re: Skin Cream by pati(f): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2007
fair and white contains hydroquinon but it's not written on the pack . its obvious if you take a look at the cover, the left over usually turns dark when exposed to the air.
Re: Skin Cream by estylove1(f): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2007
i use black opal what do u think about that
Re: Skin Cream by Deleted: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2007
Y3A i THiNK THATZ SOM3 KiND OF BL3ACH, 3SP3CiALLY iF iTZ MAK3 UR COMPL3XiON LiGHT3R! SKiP THAT!---->

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wear Makeup? / Weight Loss Coffee / Hair Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.