Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,961 members, 7,852,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Study Abroad For Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Study Abroad For Free (753 Views)

Study Abroad As Low As $1400 Per Year! Call 08069282796 / Football Trials Abroad For U16-u23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad For Free by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Do you know you can study Abroad Without
Paying A Kobo In School Fees
Then visit
www.universitywithoutfees.com now
For details
Call Kingsley 08067855162
Re: Study Abroad For Free by maxwellsmith: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2013
You are a fool.... In shot u want them to pay 5k into your bank account..... Nairaland should ban scammers like you forever I don't know why they still allow people like u to post on this site...... you think we are foollish like u Kingsley? everybody don wise now u can't scam anybody here again..... plz nobody should visit that site because he wrote rubbish there telling people to send 5k into his bank account before he can give them the info about the schools........ go and look for a better job and stop wasting your time kinglesy......

1 Like

Re: Study Abroad For Free by neksummi(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2013
Check out Berea College in the US. If you are admitted, you don't pay a dime! Schools like Harvard, Yale can also meet 100% of your demonstrated financial need once admitted. Good luck.
Re: Study Abroad For Free by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2013
maxwellsmith: You are a fool.... In shot u want them to pay 5k into your bank account..... Nairaland should ban scammers like you forever I don't know why they still allow people like u to post on this site...... you think we are foollish like u Kingsley? everybody don wise now u can't scam anybody here again..... plz nobody should visit that site because he wrote rubbish there telling people to send 5k into his bank account before he can give them the info about the schools........ go and look for a better job and stop wasting your time kinglesy......
Please ask any body here in nairaland if i have scammed any body before this is an advert section and am advertising my facebook id is www.facebook.com/kingsleyogbiti abeg ask any of my over 1900 friends if i am a scammer no scammer on earth will tell you this.
Please stop spoiling my name have i scam you before.

Please visit this thread www.nairaland.com/1435596/everybody-nairaland-now-scammer
Re: Study Abroad For Free by neksummi(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2013
Kingsley OGBITI:
Please ask any body here in nairaland if i have scammed any body before this is an advert section and am advertising my facebook id is www.facebook.com/kingsleyogbiti abeg ask any of my over 1900 friends if i am a scammer no scammer on earth will tell you this.
Please stop spoiling my name have i scam you before.

Please visit this thread www.nairaland.com/1435596/everybody-nairaland-now-scammer

You've got a point there. This is advert section! I don't know why some people are quick to calling people they don't know names.
Re: Study Abroad For Free by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2013
neksummi:

You've got a point there. This is advert section! I don't know why some people are quick to calling people they don't know names.
Thank you very much.
I have been doing online business for over 5 years and nobody has ever said i said i am a scammer.
This advert is currently being posted in my facebook account i can sell this info to my pastor, sister and even my friends if they want to buy so if am a scammer will be running it on my facebook account. By the Grace of God i have made money both online and offline This info comes with a money back gurantee.
Re: Study Abroad For Free by shinaf: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kingsley OGBITI:
Thank you very much.
I have been doing online business for over 5 years and nobody has ever said i said i am a scammer.
This advert is currently being posted in my facebook account i can sell this info to my pastor, sister and even my friends if they want to buy so if am a scammer will be running it on my facebook account. By the Grace of God i have made money both online and offline This info comes with a money back gurantee.

SHUT UP
Re: Study Abroad For Free by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
@Shinaf thank you very much for your comment.
You are richly blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Product And Business Wide With Email Marketing / . / Lagos Nigeria: Cctv And Lan Training – Aug 25-29, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.