Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge (1085 Views)

Wike Has Installed A Stooge That Will Rig Election For Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by jerusalem101: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2013
1. He/she defines the word “PROGRESSIVE” as all those against Mr President.

2. All factional PDP members are progressives temporally and will hold such titles until their return to the true PDP.

3. He/she is quick to remind you that Mr. President agreed or signed a single tenure agreement. Parties to this agreement are usually not mentioned except Mr. President.

4. He/she tells you Mr. President’s achievements are associated with past administrations. Like all the roads and airports upgrades were initiatives of Yaradua and Obasanjo’s administrations.

5. He/she will defend anyone that speaks against the President, be it a criminal.

6. His/her comments are always a distraction from the main update of discussion. Their major objective is to divert attention of all updates to ‘corruption in Nigeria’ their favorite topic, and will never mention a corrupt member of the APC or other persons associated with the opposition.

7. Their comments are incoherent to previous comments of theirs as they are quick to switch stands depending on the update of discussions at the time.

8. He/she reminds you that only the Ijaws are in support of Mr. President’s administration even when arguing with his/her own kinsman.

9. Any of his/her kinsman that is not Ijaw that supports Mr. President is paid to do so. While the stooges are patriotic.

10. He/she on one hand will say Mr.President is a weak President and in another hand that he is a dictator….

11. He/she will claim the President is not fighting corruption but will claim any Nigerian that is prosecuted is witch hunted because of fall out of favour with Mr. President.

12. He/she cannot make developmental reference to compare with the APC ruled states at any given time because in truth, they have none that is favorable.

22 Likes

Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by PointB: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2013
So true...
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2013
No mind those e-basta.rds that has sold their souls to the devil. Good news is that nigerians are no longer that naive. Abeg make i quick quick comot b4 them go arrive with their only known weapon......VITRIOLES AND HATE LANGUAGE.
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by Gorrbachev: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2013
What about a PDP stooge, how do we identify them?
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2013
They are scattered all over this forum.
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by samuelkaykay(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Op,are you a prophet? What is the name of your ministry?MY BOSS IS GUILTY OF ALL! He threatened to influence my sack me anyday i praise GEJ.Am searching for new job seriously.
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2013
Association of political criminals
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by spade: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2013
jerusalem101:

2. All factional PDP members are progressives temporally and will hold such titles until their return to the true PDP.

3. He/she is quick to remind you that Mr. President agreed or signed a single tenure agreement. Parties to this agreement are usually not mentioned except Mr. President.

4. He/she tells you Mr. President’s achievements are associated with past administrations. Like all the roads and airports upgrades were initiatives of Yaradua and Obasanjo’s administrations.

5. He/she will defend anyone that speaks against the President, be it a criminal.

6. His/her comments are always a distraction from the main update of discussion. Their major objective is to divert attention of all updates to ‘corruption in Nigeria’ their favorite topic, and will never mention a corrupt member of the APC or other persons associated with the opposition.

7. Their comments are incoherent to previous comments of theirs as they are quick to switch stands depending on the update of discussions at the time.

8. He/she reminds you that only the Ijaws are in support of Mr. President’s administration even when arguing with his/her own kinsman.

9. Any of his/her kinsman that is not Ijaw that supports Mr. President is paid to do so. While the stooges are patriotic.

10. He/she on one hand will say Mr.President is a weak President and in another hand that he is a dictator….

11. He/she will claim the President is not fighting corruption but will claim any Nigerian that is prosecuted is witch hunted because of fall out of favour with Mr. President.

12. He/she cannot make developmental reference to compare with the APC ruled states at any given time because in truth, they have none that is favorable.

Thank you!!!
I began to see this in 2012.
You know, during the election brouhaha in 2011, these people were able to camouflage themselves amongst the aggrieved masses who were crying out against corruption, and I actually thought they were genuine... That was until God began to expose their hypocritical ways, revealing them to be even worse than the PDP they hate, scorn and jeer.

1. They call themselves advocates of democracy and purity, yet their party flagbearer emerges only by selection by Bola Tinubu, and no form of election at all.

2. These criminals hid their mouths when peaceful Lagosian protesters were getting beaten black and blue by ACN thugs and cops courtesy of Fashola's criminal Lekki Toll Gate.

3. They are quick to peddle stories from Saharareporters and insult anyone who calls it junk; but turned around to cuss the SAME Saharareporters when the site opened their smelly nyashes in grand style the day they ran that story about ACN governors channeling state funds (in billions) just to celebrate their frog-eyed godfather Tinubu's birthday bash.

4. That crook Eko Ole was known to open threads in 2012 insulting Imo governor Rochas; but now wey Rochas don join APC, OVERNIGHT, he's now a beacon of progressivism in the eyes of that small-minded tout and his posse of nonentities. The SAME thing is happening with Amaechi today.
Because he's fallen out with Jonathan, he's now a HERO to these foolz.
I swear to God, should Peter Obi begin to attack GEJ tomorrow morning, you'll watch as these APC goons begin to write to Norway to consider him for a Nobel Progressivism Prize or some crock of shhitt like that.

5. These people are desperate! They showed it the day they lied about Bola Tinubu recieving a "Gold Card Membership" invite from Barack Obama and his Democratic Party to go deliver a keynote on True Federalism at their Chicago rally. It didn't take long for news agencies to uncover the lie, expose their folly to the country, and have them mocked to scorn!

How low can you go!!!
Chei! Yeye dey smell!

8 Likes

Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by Richtalk: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2013
Gorrbachev: What about a PDP stooge, how do we identify them?

Is like you are already an APC stooge.

Bring up your own points on how to identify PDP stooge now?
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by atlwireles: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2013
Impostor with all kinds of monikers
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by Gorrbachev: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2013
Richtalk:

Is like you are already an APC stooge.

Bring up your own points on how to identify PDP stooge now?

Its a free world man. Choose what benefits you best. A Jonathan faction PDP stooge opened the thread to help fellow PDP stooges. I see nothing wrong in looking out for like minded stooges. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by Eledan: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Another useless gossip thread by a member of the notorious 40 laptop members....

You guys are becoming insanely predictable these days.
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by takedat(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2013
Interesting!

We also need a 12 point draft on how to identify a PDP stooge. Its pertinent that we distinguish the pay-for-hire attack dogs, yes-men and pawns of the two political parties from genuine commentators, except the drafter of the points on how to identify APC stooges is a PDP stooge who will not like to highlight his own failings.cheesy
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by TeaParty: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2013
They are 98% moslems lipsrsealed cool
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2013
TeaParty: They are 98% moslems lipsrsealed cool

How did you determined that...

This is the typical GEJ apologist reasoning....reducing all issues to tribal and religion.
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by TeaParty: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Islamic fundamentalists
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

How did you determined that...

This is the typical GEJ apologist reasoning....reducing all issues to tribal and religion.
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2013
TeaParty: Northern and yoruba 'radical' moslems.

You are obviously smoking konk Igbo this morning...your paymasters attempt of using religion and tribe to divide Nigerians will fail woefully...

Am a Christian and GEJ is not getting my vote IF he eventually get lucky to contest.
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by taharqa: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2013
jerusalem101:

Oh! Lawd! This is beaurifu. On point. Brilliant. Fanstatic. Succient. Too Kparikpacious. Etc. In fact, d author na Genius .... Hehehehehe. I go soon start to name names here o grin grin
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by taharqa: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

You are obviously smoking konk Igbo this morning...your paymasters attempt of using religion and tribe to divide Nigerians will fail woefully...

Am a Christian and GEJ is not getting my vote IF he eventually get lucky to contest.
My frnd, you are a Very Insignificant ZERO-SUM quantity. Who cares what YOU think Or decides?? Like it matters?.... I agree with you on d Religion/Ethnicity argument sha
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by wheelbarrow: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2013
I'm a Proud APC supporter!!

If d tin pain you wella, makee you go drink goat piss

grin grin
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by taharqa: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2013
wheel barrow: I'm a Proud APC supporter!!

If d tin pain you wella, makee you go drink goat piss

grin grin
See yr name, Bros. Wheel Barrow! I wonda the kind of Head Shape you go get grin....

1 Like

Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2013
taharqa: My frnd, you are a Very Insignificant ZERO-SUM quantity. Who cares what YOU think Or decides?? Like it matters?.... I agree with you on d Religion/Ethnicity argument sha

Just like you are equally a Very Insignificant ZERO-SUM quantity... undecided

and the same way with who cares what YOU think Or decides?? Like it matters?

It's a game of numbers...the way you deluded PDP goons would realize very soon.
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by wheelbarrow: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2013
taharqa: See yr name, Bros. Wheel Barrow! I wonda the kind of Head Shape you go get grin....

Keep wondering.... grin

My head aint flat though... #just saying

cool
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by TeaParty: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
You are no christian my friend, thats what you moslems claim on the internet, e-liars.
ALAKE_OF_EGBA:

Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
TeaParty: You are no christian my friend, thats what you moslems claim on the internet, e-liars.

Imagine this clown

So you already have a picture of me in your warped bigoted mind.

Really your co-travelers in this GEJmania should be ashamed of your juvenile rants.
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by TofunmiAbe: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Read dis pls. In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying.The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart.When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that havewithdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour.God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.I have received now, I'm passing on!!!The Lord of Lords is coming back.'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can, also, meet in heaven together and not apart.(It takes nothing from u ,let ur pride out of d way n send it 2 all)Dept of SurgeryHomerton University hospitalHomerton RowLondon E9 6

A Pastor saw an old man,₪ gave him c∕̴Ɩ lift as dey were goin,d old man said,my son,do u know wat happened in Heaven last night? The pastor asked How did u get d information about heaven? The old man said last night in Heaven God became very angry wit man n asked d angels 2 blow d trumpets d angels picked up d trumpets n as dey were about 2 blow it Jesus fell down n began 2 beg in tears and he forgave us bt he sent angels 2 warn us and 1 of them was that old man....Are you ready!!!

Facebook news feed post by: Solomon Oluwadarasimi
Solomon Oluwadarasimi wrote:

MY DREAM LAST NITE:

Last night I prayed between 1-3 am. Then, I went to sleep. I saw a time table prepared with days of the week. I saw that a day was chosen for RAPTURE to take place. Then I woke up.
Friends, the time is up. Anything can happen any moment from now. If you love your soul, get ready.
Forget whatever you have achieve or not achieve, prepare to meet your God.

http://eternitynewsletter..co.uk/2013/02/holinessrequired-for-heaven-by-adelaida.html
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by TofunmiAbe: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Read dis pls. In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying.The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart.When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that havewithdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour.God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.I have received now, I'm passing on!!!The Lord of Lords is coming back.'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can, also, meet in heaven together and not apart.(It takes nothing from u ,let ur pride out of d way n send it 2 all)Dept of SurgeryHomerton University hospitalHomerton RowLondon E9 6

A Pastor saw an old man,₪ gave him c∕̴Ɩ lift as dey were goin,d old man said,my son,do u know wat happened in Heaven last night? The pastor asked How did u get d information about heaven? The old man said last night in Heaven God became very angry wit man n asked d angels 2 blow d trumpets d angels picked up d trumpets n as dey were about 2 blow it Jesus fell down n began 2 beg in tears and he forgave us bt he sent angels 2 warn us and 1 of them was that old man....Are you ready!!!

Facebook news feed post by: Solomon Oluwadarasimi
Solomon Oluwadarasimi wrote:

MY DREAM LAST NITE:

Last night I prayed between 1-3 am. Then, I went to sleep. I saw a time table prepared with days of the week. I saw that a day was chosen for RAPTURE to take place. Then I woke up.
Friends, the time is up. Anything can happen any moment from now. If you love your soul, get ready.
Forget whatever you have achieve or not achieve, prepare to meet your God.

http://eternitynewsletter..co.uk/2013/02/holinessrequired-for-heaven-by-adelaida.html
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by Desric(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
jerusalem101:

So what's your point exactly my friend?
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by taharqa: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Desric: So what's your point exactly my friend?
Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by bloggernaija: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
jerusalem101:

12WAYS TO KNOW STUPID WHEN YOU SEE,HEAR OR READ ONE
PROGRESSIVISM IS A STATE OF MIND ,A PREDILECTION FOR CHANGE.CHANGE ,WHEN THE USUAL WAY OF DOING THINGS IS NOT WORKING.
POINT BY POINT TAKE DOWN OF THIS NONSENSE POST

1 true progressives are against jonathan because he represents all that is wrong with the country. Incompetent, gullible ,lack values,lacks principles and is outrageously corrupt

2The factional leaders (apart from ameachi who has embarked on a few progressive initiative ) hold the keys to true progressive forming a governing majority.(anything to kick out the looting cabal killing the country)

3 Your word is your bond and is an expression of your values and character.

4 Name 10 Initiatives /project concieved and initiated singlehandedly by this president that is not putting emulsion on a building built by another president or a power plant paid for by another president or a road awarded,paid for by another president or ..................

5 The truth is more important than the character of the person.so upholding the truth is better for the country even if that person is of a questionable character .

6 Because there is corruption written all over the nigerian government and this particular one has taken it to another level.it used to be that the money stolen are money generated in the country.but nowadays, they steal even borrowed money,they steal everything in bulk ranging from pensions, crude oil,hyper inflated contracts,abandoned contract , massive security votes without any security etc.
The worse thing is the criminals in government and thir acolytes do not even hide it anymore.they flaunt it right in your face. Private jet for a militant . You can imagine

7 True progressives are always on point(I am not talking about Maku or abati here). Their stand ,unshakeable .
Progressivism literarily means NOT STANDING STILL.,not waiting and fighting for change.
So positions will always change as new facts ,science ,technology and ideas become available but their values and core principles remain the same.
Only a clueless person /country remains in the same place ,gives the same answer to different questions and keep doing the same while expecting a different result.

8 The only people who have any regard for Jonathan are biafrans(because they are eating) , ijaws (ethnic pride for producing the president) and the thieving elites with access to loot at the moment.They will sooner or later move on to the next man.

9 only an insignificant number of people support clueless joe in the NE ,NW,SW and middle belt .PDP lost the last gubernetorial elections in plateau,benue and have consistently losts the election in Kwara. The only thing they do in hose place is rig , rig , rig.

10 Dictatorship is a sign of weakness . They are go hand in hand. I do not blame the OP for not knowing this.
For example ,I am in the diaspora but can see deep into the way Fashola governs in Lagos . I am one of his most fanatical defender on this forum and unashamedly an odua nationalist.I can tell his weakness and can see his strength. If I should start criticising him, it will be all out constructive war. But with million of absolutely stupidas and foolish functional illiterates living in Lagos and who are not numerate enough to measure resources with needs and responsibilty or how far the state's resources can go.I have sheathe my sword for ACN/APC until PDP is utterly destroyed.Many yorubas have the same position.

11do not worry yourself about this one.
How can you expect Mr corruption to fight corruption?
For the first time in the country, even him mama don join the trade .

12 I only joined this forum last year and I have seen many functional(not white elephants or monuments) and many ambitious project being initiated and commissioned in the SW.
I have seen long term strategic initiatives that are expected kick off a virtuous cycle e.g Abeokuta business district.
I have seen governors trying to patronise /stimulate the local economy.
I have seen governors investing in where their state's core strengths lie( priorities).
I see the migration pattern of the country.people migrate to a better place.
I see the flow of local and foriegn investment.those thing do not just happen, the location has to be just right.

I see the SOUTHWEST and a new DAWN

1 Like

Re: 12 Points On How To Identify An Apc Stooge by homesteady(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
This list is 100% correct!

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Govt To Reconstuct Onitsha-enugu Expressway / PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha Over Attack On President Jonathan / Obasanjo’s Letter: Atiku, Urges IBB, Abdulasalami, Danjuma, To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.