Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Looking For Unique Business Idea? Get One Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Unique Business Idea? Get One Here. (774 Views)

A Unique Business Opportunity! / Seni Sulyman Espouses Nigeria’s Unique Business Landscape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Unique Business Idea? Get One Here. by Tomicz: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2013
After spending months looking for financial backing to finance my numerous unique ideas and innovations proved abortive I have finally decided to share my business ideas and innovations.there are things,products that we(human) can't do without, things we will always be attached to,compulsory things we need daily.so if you want to start a business and you are looking for fresh ideas,or you own a company and you are looking for ideas that will make your company stand out from the rest,or you are looking for ways to improve your product(s) contact me,are you into importation business? we all know that apart from capital the most important thing in importation business is the product,I mean unique products that will sell at a really fast rate. Contact me for any type of legitimate business ideas and innovations.Companies abroad pay individual for business ideas.so it's never going to be free from me either. I get a token for the idea(s) based on agreement,it can be a one time payment or we agree on a commission based on profits made from the idea(s) or invention(s). I will meet who ever is interested,we sign a contract if you are interested,if not,you also sign never to make use of my idea(s).i have covered all necessary ground to avoid fraud from either party(the seller of the idea or the buyer).contact me if you are interested.I will give you the full details to avoid one party cheating another. Please don't comment if all you want to say is to abuse or critize me.thanks dtomics@ymail.com or 08162024611
Re: Looking For Unique Business Idea? Get One Here. by betfair(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Investing and re-investing on [url]9jagold.com[/url] wouldn't be a bad idea... it may not really be the fastest way, but your daily profit is guaranteed... I happened to be a satisfied user. So i speak from xperience.

(1) (Reply)

White Label Affiliate Business. Understanding The Dynamics / 26-y/o Female Bank Employee Arrested For Stealing N24m Fromcustomers / #firstbankpaypal What Gives ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.