Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

New Daarsat HD Decorder - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / New Daarsat HD Decorder (1373 Views)

DAARSAT Frequency. / Daarsat Is Now 18k / AIT (Daarsat) + Visafone Partnering for Satelite and Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Daarsat HD Decorder by fxseven(m): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2013
.i saw some ads on AIT that their channels would be encrypted on 16th September 2013. another ad on MONEYMART TV showed that they have a new HD decorder up for sale at the cost of =N=10k. So i decided to open this thread as an avenue to get more information on this decorder. Those of you out there who are using Daarsat decorder, the podium is open for you to furnish us with more details on the digibox such as specifications and whether it can receive other FTAs just like strong...
Re: New Daarsat HD Decorder by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2013
fx-seven:
.i saw some ads on AIT that their channels would be encrypted on 16th September 2013. another ad on MONEYMART TV showed that they have a new HD decorder up for sale at the cost of =N=10k. So i decided to open this thread as an avenue to get more information on this decorder. Those of you out there who are using Daarsat decorder, the podium is open for you to furnish us with more details on the digibox such as specifications and whether it can receive other FTAs just like strong...

First of all... is DAARSAT still in operation?
Re: New Daarsat HD Decorder by fxseven(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2013
yes , Daarsat package is operating free to air on Amos 5 17°east. but the channels would be encrypted soon.
Re: New Daarsat HD Decorder by Ogojohn(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Yes. I saw it too. It was the decoder with the card and one month subscription. They also sale the LNB with the pan. I suppose they all go together but what i didn't understand there was if all is 10k or is it only the machine and the card. They also so said that the machine is around 54k in open market.
Re: New Daarsat HD Decorder by Nnachi404(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
fx-seven:
What do you need Daarsat decorder for when there are good ones out there like open box
Re: New Daarsat HD Decorder by guass(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
DAARSAT will always open and close. Watch out
Re: New Daarsat HD Decorder by jboy01(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
My daar sat don encrypt OOº°˚˚˚˚°.
Any solution?
Re: New Daarsat HD Decorder by Nnachi404(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
jboy01: My daar sat don encrypt OOº°˚˚˚˚°.
Any solution?
go and buy there box
Re: New Daarsat HD Decorder by RapidBTSNG: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nss7 / Use A Video Cassete Machine To Construct A Cable Decoder / Hitv Latest Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.