Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" (3443 Views)

Nollywood Goes Gaga, Casts Naked Actress (photo) / Maheeda Goes Gaga; Posts Live Nu.de Pictures On Instagram (PHOTOS; +18) / Is Nollywood Finally Getting It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" by Krasid(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Anyone who knows Nigerian movies well must know that they come with the most hilarious title imaginable.Well, this is certainly one of those with the worst(or is it best) we can find around.

The movie title comes with a curious challenge for all men- Do you have what it takes to tear that bra?

No, don't answer that!

Re: Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" by Tolexander: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2013
Thought i would see a picture of torn bras.

Maybe i should gat the film to see if it will surely happen.
Re: Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" by ajasa4link: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2013
la brain of producer a la commot!

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" by Tintedliz(f): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2013
From kiss me if u can, now its tear ma bra if u can. Mtchwww
Re: Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" by Austeenxx: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Whoooow! shocked

where's the bra?!

Up Next:
"Tear my panties, if you can"
Re: Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" by 3ace(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Séx induced title.
Re: Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" by sleeky8(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Just when I thought I had heard all the crappy names Nollywood has to offer they come up with this.... The producer should be flogged
Re: Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" by Fatdon(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Are you
pondering what I'm
pondering?"
Re: Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" by Krasid(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Fatdon: Are you
pondering what I'm
pondering?"
[size=24pt]E/T/FILM[/size]grin
Re: Nollywood Finally Goes Gaga With Movie, "Tear My Bra If You Can" by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 13, 2013
I Just googled that title. Its not a Nollywood movie. It's Ghanaian!

Must you lie though? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Name Used In Fast & Furious 7! Labeled Terrorist / I Need Help On How To Download Movies To My Usb Drive From Internet / Have You Seen Da Vinci's Demons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.