Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Prediction Of ASUU Strike End - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prediction Of ASUU Strike End (2898 Views)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Breaking News - ASUU-lasu May Pull Out Of ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by chuqudy(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2013
When would this ASUU strike end? From my observation, it would end in November this year. All the prophets here, what are your predictions about ASUU strike end?
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by Sodiq3(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2013
chuqudy: When would this ASUU strike end? From my observation, it would end in November this year. All the prophets here, what are your predictions about ASUU strike end?
useless thread..mtchew
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by chuqudy(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Sodiq3:
useless thread..mtchew

Predict or shut up
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by holarmideh(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
You are such a dummy mann. Get a life
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by chuqudy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
holarmideh: You are such a dummy mann. Get a life

Olee ebe anu mpama nkea shi bia?
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by Appliedmaths(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
They would call it off November, but students would resume january 2014.
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by holarmideh(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
chuqudy:

Olee ebe anu mpama nkea shi bia?

I really don't know what u mean son, but if yur trying to insult/curse me... sorriez mann, yur doing urself no good cos it's ur generation it's all going back to.
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by chuqudy(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2013
holarmideh:

I really don't know what u mean son, but if yur trying to insult/curse me... sorriez mann, yur doing urself no good cos it's ur generation it's all going back to.

I am blessing you. Claim the blessing. It is all yours in the name of your village oracle.

2 Likes

Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by okeke2: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2013
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by timwezzb(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Till the day U Repent from all ur SINs that's when ASUU Strike will be Call Off!
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by chuqudy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
timwezzb: Till the day U Repent from all ur SINs that's when ASUU Strike will be Call Off!

OK. It depends on what you mean by repentance. Next time make a better prophesy. All the prophets in nairalad, where are you. You have been given the power of prophesy. Use it now.

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by holarmideh(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2013
chuqudy:

I am blessing you. Claim the blessing. It is all yours in the name of your village oracle.

Ion need your blessing son. Go Bleep yourself dummy
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by Hearme(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
When arsenal wins a trophy

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by chuqudy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
holarmideh:

Ion need your blessing son. Go Bleep my dummy mother
You need am to be free from your kolo mentality. I no fit bleep your mama. You wan kill me with Aids.
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by chuqudy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
predict and you may win a bb.
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by Olas8: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
second week of October
says dking
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by chuqudy(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2013
I am the great prophet of Nairaland. Mark it everybody, just relax and be prepared to go back to school in November next month. That is my prophesy and my prophesies never fail.
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by chuqudy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
My Prophesy is gradually coming to reality. I need 100 rounds of applause for this. I am the great prophet of nairaland.
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by SirTunechi(f): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
chuqudy: My Prophesy is gradually coming to reality. I need 100 rounds of applause for this. I am the great prophet of nairaland.
oya clap for yourself
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by Naommydammy(f): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
November
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
chuqudy: When would this ASUU strike end? From my observation, it would end in November this year. All the prophets here, what are your predictions about ASUU strike end?
Prediction say wetin happen!... We b T.B Joshua for eyes abi? Hmmmmshewwww!!!
Re: Prediction Of ASUU Strike End by chuqudy(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2013
2 days to go.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Classroom In Musco Sec Sch In The Ikotun Egbe Area Of Lagos State. / UI Ranked 1st And Lautech 14th Best Universities In Nigeria - Webometric / Kwara State Polytechnic New Post Jamb Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.