Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games (5791 Views)

Playstation Games Will Soon Be Available On Andriod And IOS By Sony See Proof / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free / How To Transfer Credit In MTN Share And Sell, Change PIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2013
This thread is strictly for Andriod gamers that like to play emulation games on their andriod phones. This thread is created for emulation games, I am going to post PSX games (playstation 1 games) I am currently playing on my Xperia arc S andriod phones, I am using epsx emulator to play them: below are screenshots of the following PS1 games
1. Teken 3
2. Mortal kombart
3. ISS Soccer
4.Street Fighter EX 2

Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2013
More screen shots

Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Street fighter ex2

Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2013
More PS1 games I am playing on my andriod phone

Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2013
I will be posting more screenshots later today, I am at work now and my boss just assigned me to do a tasking job. later guys.....pls post the ones you have too....this thread is going to help us all explore the capabilities of our phones.....note to tecno phone users, these games have been tested on my brother's techno f7 phantom, that phone is a beast.....you don't need to root your phone to play these games.....
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by psalmdave(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
incrediblestev: I will be posting more screenshots later today, I am at work now and my boss just assigned me to do a tasking job. later guys.....pls post the ones you have too....this thread is going to help us all explore the capabilities of our phones.....note to tecno phone users, these games have been tested on my brother's techno f7 phantom, that phone is a beast.....you don't need to root your phone to play these games.....
i used psp emulator ontecno n3 bt it laged because of my ram,processor etc wen i tried it on tecno m3 it played kul only few lags,i also tried it on galaxy grand,it was almost d same...d game is god of war-ghost of sparta
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by Baadal(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
incrediblestev: This thread is strictly for Andriod gamers that like to play emulation games on their andriod phones. This thread is created for emulation games, I am going to post PSX games (playstation 1 games) I am currently playing on my Xperia arc S andriod phones, I am using epsx emulator to play them: below are screenshots of the following PS1 games
1. Teken 3
2. Mortal kombart
3. ISS Soccer
4.Street Fighter EX 2
Pls how do we go about dis ESPX EMULATORis it an Application
.Pls enlighten me......dese games badt
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
psalmdave: i used psp emulator ontecno n3 bt it laged because of my ram,processor etc wen i tried it on tecno m3 it played kul only few lags,i also tried it on galaxy grand,it was almost d same...d game is god of war-ghost of sparta
For a lag free experience playing these games, you might need to root your tecno phone in order to be able Mount an external SD card partition as part of your internal ram memory. Rooting tecno is relatively easy now, there are tones of tutorials on them here on NL. Once your phone is rooted and your SD card partitioned to have an additional ram memory dedicated to your phone besides the traditional 512mb that it came with, that will be history. All you nneed is to use link2sd to move your installed files to the dedicated memory and link any installation to be done on it.
I use an Xperia arc s, rooted the damn phone and installed an Xperia z ics Rom, which is so Damn cool both on aesthetics and functionality. I have a 16gb sd that I partitioned, I used 4gb as dedicated ram memory in addition to the default 512mb ram memory that came with the phone....

1 Like

Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by Seyilome(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
I really enjoyed DINO CRISES 2 the game data is about 500mb,it took me up to two months to finish playing the game.

1 Like

Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Baadal:
Pls how do we go about dis ESPX EMULATORis it an Application
.Pls enlighten me......dese games badt
just go to Google and type espx.apk....Google should ne able bring search sites where you can get the emulator, the size is very small anyway.....you can also get it from googlplay
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Seyilome: I really enjoyed DINO CRISES 2 the game data is about 500mb,it took me up to two months to finish playing the game.
is it an android game or a PlayStation game on Andriod with emulation. we can exchange games if you are in Lagos. I have got some pretty cool games both android and emulation games, though Andriod games can be pretty large
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
more screenshots from my phone

Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
more

Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by Seyilome(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
incrediblestev: is it an android game or a PlayStation game on Andriod with emulation. we can exchange games if you are in Lagos. I have got some pretty cool games both android and emulation games, though Andriod games can be pretty large
it is ps1 game but on ps1 emulator for android. Am nt in Lag, am in Osogbo
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by Osgilliat(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Seyilome: it is ps1 game but on ps1 emulator for android. Am nt in Lag, am in Osogbo

Am in osogbo...i will like to meet you to have some games from you.
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by Seyilome(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Osgilliat:

Am in osogbo...i will like to meet you to have some games from you.
No problem,but it is only that game and mortal combat on ninntendo64 emulator
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by Osgilliat(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Seyilome: No problem,but it is only that game and mortal combat on ninntendo64 emulator

Okk..but if i copy ps1 game data to my card and use that emulator to run it.will it work?
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Osgilliat:

Okk..but if i copy ps1 game data to my card and use that emulator to run it.will it work?
definitely it will work as long as you install the emulator and put the games and a bio file in your SD card.my advice is this, use epsxe emulator instead of the regular fpse that has a little of work to get it play your game, epsxe just search for the game fIle and make it available for play. .
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by Anthony5745: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Guys try fighting force. Its a ps1 game and it make sense die.
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by amukejk: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2013
Pls guys can you upload or post links to download these games and also give step wise instructions on how to run them
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by Seyilome(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2013
Osgilliat:

yes well well
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2013
How to play PS1 game on your Andriod phone
1. Get these files from the download links below
2. Install the epsxe emulator in your phone
3. Create a folder On the root of your SD card and name it PS 1 games, then copy the scph1001.bin bios file into the created ps1 folder.
4. Copy the Rom file of the game you want to play into thesame folder.
5. Go to emulator icon in your phone and run it will show the game, from there you are good to go.

Note most times the game Rom files are compressed in different archiving file format to make the size small, always look out for the file extension of the game after download. Your emulator can only read psx. iso or .bin file extension.
If it is a .rar extension, extract with winrar
.7z. Extract with 7zip
.ecm extract with unecm tool or pakkiso

Downloadlink for Tekken 3
m.coolrom.com/roms/psx/39719/Tekken_3.php

Download link for SCPH1001.BIN bios
https://docs.google.com/filed/0B1eL4FdA0WXEVVpoUHBjOE1ic2c/preview?pli=1

Download link for the emulator epsxe
www4.zippyshare.com/v/20025365/file.html

1 Like

Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2013
Anthony5745: Guys try fighting force. Its a ps1 game and it make sense die.
can we exchange games, would love to have that game if you still have it and are in Lagos....we can hook up on Whatsapp too: incrediblestev@gmail.com, I will leave my number via email when contacted
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2013
more download links coming up shortly
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2013
downloadlink for street fighter ex 2;
m.coolrom.com/roms/psx/39717/Street_Fighter_EX2_Plus.php
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by tunet(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2013
incrediblestev:

How to play PS1 game on your Andriod phone
1. Get these files from the download links below
2. Install the epsxe emulator in your phone
3. Create a folder On the root of your SD card and name it PS 1 games, then copy the scph1001.bin bios file into the created ps1 folder.
4. Copy the Rom file of the game you want to play into thesame folder.
5. Go to emulator icon in your phone and run it will show the game, from there you are good to go.

Note most times the game Rom files are compressed in different archiving file format to make the size small, always look out for the file extension of the game after download. Your emulator can only read psx. iso or .bin file extension.
If it is a .rar extension, extract with winrar
.7z. Extract with 7zip
.ecm extract with unecm tool or pakkiso

Downloadlink for Tekken 3
m.coolrom.com/roms/psx/39719/Tekken_3.php

Download link for SCPH1001.BIN bios
https://docs.google.com/file d/0B1eL4FdA0WXEVVpoUHBjOE1ic2c/preview?pli=1

Download link for the emulator epsxe
www4.zippyshare.com/v/20025365/file.html
the dowload link for the bin file is nt workin or is it that we copy the link to the folder pls help a broda in need
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
tunet:
the dowload link for the bin file is nt workin or is it that we copy the link to the folder pls help a broda in need
ok, I have adjusted the link now it should be able to work well now.
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by tunet(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
incrediblestev: ok, I have adjusted the link now it should be able to work well now.
i av dowloaded it frm coolrom,hope it woorks,pls drop the link to dowload that mortal combat and football,pls
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by nani667: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
OP are you in Lagos ?
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by Anthony5745: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
incrediblestev: can we exchange games, would love to have that game if you still have it and are in Lagos....we can hook up on Whatsapp too: incrediblestev@gmail.com, I will leave my number via email when contacted
d only problem is dat am in anambra nt lagos and its damn 2 far
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by incrediblestev: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
nani.666:
OP are you in Lagos ?
yes I. am in lag
Re: Playstation Games On Andriod, Let's Share And Exchange Emulatation Games by Osgilliat(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Seyilome: yes well well

Bro it aint working..i have gotten mortal combat disc so i copied every file to my external card and place it on ps file i created also with the bios file..when i launch d espxe app and it wont load keep displaying bad rom.pls whats d problem?

(1) (2)

Download Itel 1507 Pac File Stock Rom / Slot Price List 2017 Latest Phones In Nigeria / MTN WOW Weekend Is Back...!!! Double Your Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.