Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Urgent! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent! (761 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! by wurdz: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
a friend of mine sent me a txt that his laptop came up with ds error-
fatal system error
the session manager initialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000026C.

what can be done to rectify this?thx
Re: Urgent! by LARRYMcCOY(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2008
What was the last program he installed on the laptop? tell him to enter through safemode by pressing F8 and uninstall the program.but if there is no luck entering safe then he need to repair the OS.I think you can ask a Good Engr to do that for you if you can't do it. hope this hepls.

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Certified Study Guide For Sale: Very Cheap. / What Should I Do With My Ups That Has Battery Problems / Esset Nod32 Only Updates On Dial-up Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.