Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? (1761 Views)

VIO Vs FRSC (fake Drivers License) / "new Plate Number And Drivers Lincense Unveiled"- But Too Costly / The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by uzoo: 12:49am On Jun 19, 2008
hi

there was an arguement amongst friends that 40% of road accidents in nigeria are caused by women

30% public buses, lorries, etc. and the other 30% okada riders, and unlearned drivers who didnt bother to

go to driving school or learn codes and instructions meant for the road.
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by cooldude62(m): 1:15am On Jun 19, 2008
what have you to back this up
personally, i dont believe this statistics.
i have seen women who drive so well in lagos. undecided
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by LadyT(f): 1:18am On Jun 19, 2008
lmaoooooooo i go drive myself!
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by cooldude62(m): 1:24am On Jun 19, 2008
LadyT:

lmaoooooooo i go drive myself!

i dont get, do you mean you dont know how to drive?
bera learn before you drive else you make uzo's wish true grin grin
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by klan(f): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2008
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by kuntash: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2008
Klan -if thats what she meant, I think it should have been , Imaoooooooo ''I GO DRIVE MYSELF'' , abi?
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by abujabooks(f): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2008
False.

We are the best drivers.
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by ssRhino: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2008
I so much disagree with that statement.
85% of the people that drive on the wrong way of the raod are male
90% of people that drives without a licence are men, and that is cos most men wont even buy a car for their wife, so that they wont be mobile and catch them in their yeye act.
95% of the youth that cant even drive and yet drive mama and papa's cars are male.
only few females that have spend too much time with their ghetto male are bad drivers.
ooooppppsssss, i am sure i have stepped on some toes.
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by cooldude62(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2008
klan:

OLODO @cooldude62

"i go drive myself" simply means that the owner of the car insist on driving his car by himself without the help of a driver(cheauffeur) whilst knowing fully well that they are not too good at driving.

LOL, so was i wrong to ask what wasnt clear?
if i catch you ehn?
you go hear weeeen grin
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by Esss(m): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2008
uzoo:

there was an arguement amongst friends that 40% of road accidents in nigeria are caused by women

Most women drivers are terrible drivers I would agree, but they are so bad they constitute a nuisance on the road but as far as accidents go, I dont tink so.
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by klan(f): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2008
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by ssRhino: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2008
The only way most ladies could be attributed to accidents are as follows:
1***Wearing dem minis while walking, and MEN that are driving looking and gboossaa other people's car, now who do u blame for that? MEN
2***Women driving beside men and licking candy in provocative ways, and the man lookin gbooossaaa other cars, who is to blame? MEN
3***Women making the man wanna pee in his pant.
4***Many men wanna do a quicky be4 getting home and all mind are not on the driving.
Just dont mind me, i am just a rhino
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by klan(f): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2008
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by icemann(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2008
I think women who know how 2 drive are better than the average male driver
But if women are that good they would be in in NASCAR,Dakar rally or the mighty F1
The only way i would agree that women cause 30% of the accidents is as a result of men drivers looking at the sexy female pedestrians walking by grin
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by uzoo: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2008
but really man or woman ,

nigerians are really bad drivers , they dont adhere to road or traffic signs ,

they are sooooooooo IMPATIENT !

they drive into lanes without looking and without using thier lights, its really terrible

they drive like they have an extra life kept at home or somewhere.

one cant even take your eyes off the road for a sec, cos something will definately go wrong.

anytime my friends or family get to nigeria , they cant believe what they see on the roads here,its crazy.

drivers act like they are playing PLAYSTATION on our roads.
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by bugybugy(m): 1:54am On Jul 28, 2008
@ drivers act like they are playing PLAYSTATION on our roads.[/b

[b]Gba! Have you eva played GTA (Grand Theft Auto) or Driver, that is how Nigeria guys drive. V6,V8 etc means you can speed more than any car at ANY POINT, LMAO and end up hitting a female that has been watching her lane and her speedometer trying not to run more than 80km/hr. We GUYS cause most of the accident on the road.
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by motunrayo4(f): 2:01am On Jul 28, 2008
I personally think that the way people drive in Nigeria is CRAZY!!
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by lailai2(m): 4:09am On Jul 28, 2008
i bliv most women are not good drivers but they cause less accidents than males,
one gal told me she always fekt she was being buliied by males on the road so she gats to step up n drive like cruella de vil, i find that funny
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by Joseph6(m): 4:11am On Jul 28, 2008
ok but when men have cruella de vil as mothers they tend 2 grow to be one hellafa beast on the road
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by Gonorrhea(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2008
i totally dis-agree with this thread

as a guy, i can say most male drivers are atrocious outhere

female drivers are a lot patient and the accident ratio is generally lower with them compared to male
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by uzoo: 1:24am On Jul 29, 2008
the funny thing is that ,these drivers go abroad and see the way people drive and obey traffic rules and road signs

but they still get here and drive like lunatics on our roads , its really bad.

even your average police man on the road doesnt know that you have to make way for traffic on a round about , and you dont ever stop on a round about,
how ridiculous is that.
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by delvinmaya(m): 1:27am On Jul 29, 2008
;d
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by delvinmaya(m): 1:28am On Jul 29, 2008
na true grin
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by NosaHenry(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2008
My greatest phobia is to see a woman driver in my front. 99% of them know close to nothing about driving and most times they put other road users at high risk. I think it is high time the Govt should ban women drivers.
This absolutely my view. Period
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2008
Most women drive out of sync with other motorists.They will slow down when they have no need to, fail to use their trafficators as appropriate, are clumsy and generally cause frustration for other road users. Believe me the road is definitely where you dont want any woman near you-unfortunately the finer she is the worse/bigger the problem. You will be surprised to learn she has been driving for 20 yrs.

Some how I get the feeling that this might be an African woman or Nigerian woman thing. Because with my UK resident sister (a generally mild mannered person ), you better sit tight when she gets behind the wheel.
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by Toyman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2008
Actually some ladies are good drivers, most accident on the highway is cause by man, most of the commercial bus drivers are drunk. Even private car owner are used to driving rough, we are so disorganise in this part of the world.
Re: Women Are The Worst Drivers In Nigeria? by uzoo: 2:18am On Aug 02, 2008
i think the best thing to do is to get Nigerian drivers

to go back to driving school, and get retrained.

that way you'll get rid of bad drivers

(1) (Reply)

Company Used Toyota Prado For Sale: 1.2million Naira Only! / Honda Eod 2005 Model For Immediate Sale / Toyota Corrola 2001 @ A Give Way Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.