Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Life Lessons From D Movie " L Word" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Life Lessons From D Movie " L Word" (542 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / ALLU 4...d Movie? / X-files, The L Word And 90210 Tv Show Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Lessons From D Movie " L Word" by blessed4ril(f): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
L word though not a new movie is a series I enjoyed watching, not because its pro nor anti gay, but because of the amazing story line it carry, which ranges from the importance and how 2 build gud friendship, relationship, career, families and marriages etc.

Hauz, let's av ur views and reviews on the said movie 4 those dat have seen it anyways. Let's hear the lessons u learnt frm the movie if there is any. Let also know who ur favourite or best actor in movie is and y u choose him/her as ur BEST in the movie? The lines are now thrown open: I will go first,

BETH, is my BEST anyday, anytime, anyday! She Rocks!! (Team Beth)

REASON: am so in luv with her strong personality, her beauty, fashion style, her assertiveness and most importantly her always takin the LEAD!

Will b back 2 add the lessons I learnt frm the movie, let's av urs as well!
Re: Life Lessons From D Movie " L Word" by olatomiwa(f): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yoou are sooo gay Baby! Beth is the typical femine dyke that will rock the heart of any Femme lesbian. I loved Shane though. She had a good heart. Loyal (except sex.ually). That Babe can mess anything in skirt
Re: Life Lessons From D Movie " L Word" by blessed4ril(f): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
olatomiwa: Yoou are sooo gay Baby! Beth is the typical femine dyke that will rock the heart of any Femme lesbian. I loved Shane though. She had a good heart. Loyal (except sex.ually). That Babe can mess anything in skirt
am nt gay, bt so open minded wen it cums 2 issues! Lol shane is rily sometin else wen it cum 2tins in skirt! Lik her though, esp her relationshp wit the gal she disappointed on the alter on their supposed weddin day! Dat one funi movie
Re: Life Lessons From D Movie " L Word" by blessed4ril(f): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
LESSONS LEARNT:

1. A SINGLE AVOIDABLE WRONG ACT IF COMMITED CAN RUIN WOT VE TAKEN US YEARS 2BUILD

Wen I was watchin this movie, I was lik wow, this is how a single mistake can ruin and destroy our lives, the gud homes, careers and families dat has taken us yrs 2build.

We seriouly av 2b careful and watch how we live our lives, the actions we take, the company we keep, the way we treat our parents, frnds, husband, wife, and our loved ones in general and make it our priority not 2hurt dem.

And its important wen u ce temptation strikin @ ur face,2 run. Infact, run as fast as ur feet could carry u; flee as the bible advised. Dnt gamble wit temptation, and acts u no its repercussions are expensive. Dnt wait till u fall a victim. For dat was the mistake Beth made( she refused 2run wen temption ws tryin 2hav a handshake wit her, instead she was formin strong woman, 4gettin she has blood flowin tru her veins) dat cost her almost evrytin she held dear. Dat single act of infidelity 2wards her partner, cost her the love of her life, her home, the awsome relationship she enjoyed with partner etc. The break up made her lose hold of her life, turned her into alcoholic, made her loose her frnds, almost evrytin she hold dear! It could happen 2any one, we all nid 2b careful!

Conclusively, run away frm acts dat has the capability of destroyin u, ur family, relationships, careers and anytin u value or cherish!

More cumin shortly...

Feel free 2share urs.

Shallom.
Re: Life Lessons From D Movie " L Word" by blessed4ril(f): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
2. " U DON'T ALWAYS GET REWARDED 4 DOING THE RIGHT TIN. U DO THE RIGHT TIN COS ITS THE RIGHT TIN 2DO"

This is my favourite quote frm the movie. It made lots of sense 2me and I luv it so much dat I made it my signature.

Most times as human beings we expect 2 be recognized, rewarded and appreciated wen we feel we av done the right tins. And as such feel so disappointed, bitter and even angry mosttimes wen we don't get dat anticipated positive admirations and rewards frm people and society after doing the right tin. Some have even sworn not 2do gud, be kind 2 pple, or help odas cos those they av been kind 2 or helped in the past failed 2show the expected appreciation. Little wonder then the saying "man make man 2be wicked".

Bt wen we ave the above qoute at the back of our minds always, it will do us great gud, servin as booster 2 our morale, 2 always do gud and the right tins cos its the right tin 2do, whether people appreciate it, reward us or not!

Still expectin 2hear frm u hauz! Dnt tell me peoiple have nt seen this movie...

More cumin shortly.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Sad Man On Mtn Youtube Chanell. / Actress, Lily Collins, Declared 2013′s ‘most Dangerous’ Celebrity Online / The Pattern Of Nollywood Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.