Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison (3841 Views)

Tecno F9 (phantom A2) Android Phone / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by vowiski(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Tecno will be up against Apple; the world’s most valuable company as it tries to fully capture the Africa market with cheap and exciting line of Android smartphones.

Apple which is naturally known for overpricing their gadgets have surprised the industry with a rather cheap but not downmark iPhone; iPhone 5C. This idea would never have been a reality if Steve Jobs was alive. But Steve of blessed memory no longer call the shots in Apple and they too have decided to solidify their presence in the battle for global mobile market dominance by making users make a choice.

The iPhone 5C comes in multiple colors; blue, purple, pink, green, red, black and silver. While the Tecno A2 has the traditional white or black color.

“iPhone 5C is beautifully, unapologetically plastic.” – Jony Ive describes the iPhone 5C in an introduction video explaining the engineering process and design of the iPhone 5C.

Tecno A2 has an impressive 13MP camera and also comes with 8MP front camera, while the iPhone 5C is designed with 8 megapixels ƒ/2.4 aperture primary camera couple with an improved FaceTime HD front.

“Innovative thinking brings brilliant ideas together which contribute to making A2 possible.” Tecno’s bragging rights on the Phantom A2

iPhone 5C has a 4.0 inch retinal HD display with multi-touch control while the A2 comes with a 5.7 inch HD display. 1136 x 640 pixel resolution embraces the iPhone 5C while Tecno A2 is slammed with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution.

The both have flash, Wi-Fi and supports video calling. The iPhone 5C is powered by A6 processor while the Tecno A2 effectively runs on the MT6589 quadcore processor clocked at 1.2GHz.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y-X9Q3iLNo?hl=en_US&version=3[/flash]

Info graphic comparison Shot

More Details and Pricing
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by omotayos01(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anoda mumu at it again, na only tecno una dey use compare to oda phone. Wel dis show 1 tin. Inferiority complex.. and wu tel u dat a 90k phone is cheap. D MOD shud close this thread cuz it unintellectualy stimulating

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by physise(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
nawa o wetin person nor go see for nl
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by omotayos01(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
physise: nawa o wetin person nor go see for nl
i tire o. Na only nairaland we dey c òrìsìrìsì pple
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by ammyluv2002(f): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
I'm beginning to think tenco phones should be called "buy tenco and give your brain" cause I don't understand why they compare very big smartphone with theirs.... as if once you buy tenco phone, your brain enters voice mail. No tenco model both existing ones and yet to exist will ever beat iphone, Samsung etc

Note: you can compare tenco A - Z with BB storm , Curve 2, Nokia C2 angry

6 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
There is a big difference between what is written on paper and what can actually be gotten in practice. trust me, if yu test the 13mp cam of this Tekino A wateva, it would be as good as 1.3mp. and their fans would be quick to spend their hard earned cash on it.

Deluded nitwits that call themselves #TeamTekino, more like #TeamE-diots

7 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by mrdrizzy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
What sort of nonsense is all dis again! Android isnt enough ur now going against ios!...mumu in d act!
wetin person no go see for nairaland

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by vowiski(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=mr.drizzy]What sort of nonsense is all dis again! Android isnt enough ur now going against ios!...mumu in d act!
wetin person no go see for nairaland[/quote

You certainly have no brains!

Anything can be compared with anything and its even moderate because the author didn't declare a winner..

You better return to your hole.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by stchinedu: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Even if una like, make una compare Techno wit iphone 5s, latest galaxy ...I NO GO BUY CHIKENA!

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by libertyfather(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ur all saying trash....the more u see the less you know...I knw that wat ur little brain is thinking when Obama wants to become the president of United State
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by Acidosis(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
ammyluv2002: I'm beginning to think tenco phones should be called "buy tenco and give your brain" cause I don't understand why they compare very big smartphone with theirs.... as if once you buy tenco phone, your brain enters voice mail. No tenco model both existing ones and yet to exist will ever beat iphone, Samsung etc

Note: you can compare tenco A - Z with BB storm , Curve 2, Nokia C2 angry

1. I do not think you've seen/used an Tecno android phone?
Or maybe you just choose to follow the wagon who criticise anything except samsung.. Meaning if samsung package a parcel of poo for you to buy at N100,000, you'll still buy cos its coming from samsung.

2. Again, I do not even know where to start your needed tutorial.
Are you saying a samsung java phone is better than a Tecno A+?

Whats your point?
I see no intelligence in that statement (bolded).. and I believe you're the type that hates Tecno for no reason.. or you just angry cos your mates and people who aren't "up to your standard" now share the same os with you.. smiley Its normal to feel that way..

I'm sure those that once bought iphone4 at the rate of N80+ will feel sad too, now that a better feature and model of iphone now sells for $99.. chei! It hurts grin Less than N25,000... grin
[Thanks to Tecno and the likes ones again]

All my younger ones (even secondary school students) now make use of android 4.1 , 4.2 phones..
grin
..and thanks to airtel, dem just dey give data anyhow grin gigabytes just dey waste grin

Its competition and thats what we need.. smiley

Your type ought to respect these Tecno manufacturers!

Btw, are you aware Tecno is the first producer of Dual Sim phones in Nigeria!
I'm sure you were one of those who dislike anything dual sim back then grin Your type regards anything dual sim as Chinko! as una african mentality they call am...

What do we see today? em madam? Is Samsung not following the trend of Dual Sim?? I ask you oo, Madam I-hate-Tecno-for-no-reason.. grin

You folks need not to harm yourselves, there is absolutely nothing wrong in comparism!
My only problem with OP, is the fact that He compared Android with iOS..

And funny enough, no one is saying anything about that, aside the usual hatred and bad belly towards Tecno grin

Na crime to produce cheap yet good phones again?? grin

And why is it that, samsung is quiet and the fans are angry? grin

Sorry you can't change anything about the on-going development smiley
But hating is allowed sha *winks*

13 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by Acidosis(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
stchinedu: Even if una like, make una compare Techno wit iphone 5s, latest galaxy ...I NO GO BUY CHIKENA!

Dem beg you to buy?

btw; u.k used, leper used and refurbished galaxy S2 never finish for Alaba..
grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by ammyluv2002(f): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Acidosis:

Or maybe you just choose to follow the wagon who criticise anything except samsung.. Meaning if samsung package a parcel of poo for you to buy at N100,000, you'll still buy cos its coming from samsung.

Whats your point?
I see no intelligence in that statement (bolded).. and I believe you're the type that hates Tecno for no reason.. or you just angry cos your mates and people who aren't "up to your standard" now share the same os with you.. smiley Its normal to feel that way..

I'm sure those that once bought iphone4 at the rate of N80+ will feel sad too, now that a better feature and model of iphone now sells for $99.. chei! It hurts grin Less than N25,000... grin

All my younger ones (even secondary school students) now make use of android 4.1 , 4.2 phones..
grin
..and thanks to airtel, dem just dey give data anyhow grin gigabytes just dey waste grin

I'm sure you were one of those who dislike anything dual sim back then grin Your type regards anything dual sim as Chinko! as una african mentality they call am...

What do we see today? em madam? Is Samsung not following the trend of Dual Sim?? I ask you oo, Madam I-hate-Tecno-for-no-reason.. grin

You folks need not to harm yourselves, there is absolutely nothing wrong in comparism!

And funny enough, no one is saying anything about that, aside the usual hatred and bad belly towards Tecno grin

Guy, u really get time. angry tongue

6 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by psalmdave(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
d funny tin abt dis tin is dat nobody has seen d tecno A2,or even dat galaxy note 3,only few even knw much abt dis iphone5c
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by mrdrizzy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=vowiski][/quote]i wnt bring myself to ur level going into insults,, Must u compare,is a must to compare,why make such insane comparison which we clearly knw wnt get u anywhere!..is iphone and tecno using d same os??..ios is a good moderate/stock os while android is creative,expendible/open os! Which clearly says it all,aslo most comparison being made online(atleast 70%) have actually have a hands review b4 making their own comment,u u havnt seen a2 yet nt to talk of feel,u hvnt even seen the video of of it sef nt to talk of feel the iphone 5c,u jst jump into some unknwn useless comparison,all becos u want to be d centre of attraction,he even made a video on it,youtube don suffer.so many naughty ppl on NL,may GOD help social network in nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by Acidosis(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
ammyluv2002: Guy, u really get time. angry tongue

Yes dear, smiley

abi you don vex? sad
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by vowiski(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i wnt bring myself to ur level going into insults,, Must u compare,is a must to compare,why make such insane comparison which we clearly knw wnt get u anywhere!..is iphone and tecno using d same os??..ios is a good moderate/stock os while android is creative,expendible/open os! Which clearly says it all,he even made a video on it,youtube don suffer.so many naughty ppl on NL,may GOD help social network in nigeria

You are still not in your hole cheesy
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by physise(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Acidosis:

Whats your point?

grin

$99 with contract $99 is nt d real price

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by krugar07(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
physise: $99 with contract $99 is nt d real price
please tell him cuz i dont knw the rock he just crawld out from dat makes him not to knw d diff between 'contract' and 'unlocked' phones.

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by psalmdave(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Acidosis:

Whats your point?

grin

Sorry you can't change anything about the on-going development smiley (
This is d blunt truth,ntin can change dat.....d funny aspect is m yet to undastand wat comparism does to dem,almost all d samsung fones dy cum here to praize u hardly see dem even usin it.....dey here dey kill urself for ntin...black man get a long way to go

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2013
Acidosis: Meaning if samsung package a parcel of poo for you to buy at N100,000, you'll still buy cos its coming from samsung

No #100k phone is a "parcel of poo"

Acidosis: I'm sure those that once bought iphone4 at the rate of N80+ will feel sad too, now that a better feature and model of iphone now sells for $99.. chei! It hurts grin Less than N25,000... grin
High level of ignorance detected.IPhone 5c is $550 that's up to #90k. They released a cheaper version not for "tecno and the likes". In fact, if tecno "exists" in U.S., they'll bump the price to $1000 cos the demands will increase

Acidosis: Btw, are you aware Tecno is the first producer of Dual Sim phones in Nigeria!

Another ignorant post

Acidosis: What do we see today? em madam? Is Samsung not following the trend of Dual Sim?? I ask you oo, Madam I-hate-Tecno-for-no-reason.. grin

Chai, Ignoranosis is very high. Samsung released dual sim androids even before n3 or heard of tecno. same goes with non-android phones

Acidosis: Na crime to produce cheap yet good phones again?? grin
No, it ain't. just the inferiority complex of tecno fans

Acidosis: And why is it that, samsung is quiet and the fans are angry? grin
"Maybe" Samsung outlets in Nigeria might have sent mail to Korea HQ but it's prolly at the #1000 to do list of Samsung
No wait, I heard it's now at #999 grin

Summary: You need to stop visiting phone section or stop typing ignorant posts. You're misleading people especially your likers (sorry to say). Typing without knowing anything about it, I get that

Stick to family and religious section. Phone section is above your level, bro. smiley

6 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by Francheezy(m): 1:24am On Sep 13, 2013
TECNO AGAIN....... :O

THE END IS NEAR....

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by flawless911(m): 1:54am On Sep 13, 2013
Am a Tecno fan.. But I dislike threads like dis undecided angry
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by Acidosis(m): 5:33am On Sep 13, 2013
joeydozzy:

No #100k phone is a "parcel of poo"
I never said that, young man..
Keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to discuss..

High level of ignorance detected.IPhone 5c is $550 that's up to #90k. They released a cheaper version not for "tecno and the likes". In fact, if tecno "exists" in U.S., they'll bump the price to $1000 cos the demands will increase
. Priced at $99 for 16GB model, $199 for 32GB model..
www.expertreviews.co.uk/smartphones/1301779/iphone-5c-specs-price-release-date-news

You need to carry your ignorance to the a recycle bin.. Where did you get your own price?
Even apple site states that the phone is $99+

Another ignorant post
Whats wrong with the fact I stated?
Is Tecno not the first producer of dual sim phone in Nigeria Africa?
na wa for you oo...I am talking about dual sim; You're mentioning Tecno N3.. Who told you; Tecno started producing dual sim on android?
For your information, Tecno dual sim phones was on sale long before they joined the android league..
Even the likes of Nokia Asha dual sims, C1 etc came after Tecno dual sims..

Its not an argument, take it or leave it; Tecno is the first producer of dual sim phones in Africa

Chai, Ignoranosis is very high. Samsung released dual sim androids even before n3 or heard of tecno. same goes with non-android phones
Refer above

No, it ain't. just the inferiority complex of tecno fans
says a Tecno hater..

"Maybe" Samsung outlets in Nigeria might have sent mail to Korea HQ but it's prolly at the #1000 to do list of Samsung
No wait, I heard it's now at #999 grin
Baseless talk...

Summary: You need to stop visiting phone section or stop typing ignorant posts. You're misleading people especially your likers (sorry to say). Typing without knowing anything about it, I get that

Stick to family and religious section. Phone section is above your level, bro. smiley

Don't you think you're a greater ignoramus here?

There is no atom of intelligence in all you said..
Lol

You even argue facts...
Sorry, I'll leave this section 10days after you leave nairaland..

You're either too young to use the internet or too old to comprehend facts..

Get out of here and don't quote me again...

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by Acidosis(m): 5:45am On Sep 13, 2013
physise: $99 with contract $99 is nt d real price

So why not give me the real price rather than criticise the price I'm seeing all over the internet..

abi you don dey sell iPhone 5C already?
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by Acidosis(m): 5:47am On Sep 13, 2013
psalmdave: This is d blunt truth,ntin can change dat.....d funny aspect is m yet to undastand wat comparism does to dem,almost all d samsung fones dy cum here to praize u hardly see dem even usin it.....dey here dey kill urself for ntin...black man get a long way to go
grin

They just hate Tecno for obvious reasons...
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by vowiski(m): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Acidosis:
grin

They just hate Tecno for obvious reasons...

They hate tecno yet they keep buying over-priced gadgets from Samsung and Apple.

The irony is that a white dude can buy an iPhone 5S and pay within a year but Nigerians pay tru their noise, yet they can't get all the features available because of the redundant network providers we have..

Is the word hypocrisy out of place here?

It's pretty simple, no matter how good Samsung is, the US Market will ignore it for the iPhone and no matter how Golden the iPhone is, the Japanse market will ignore it for Samsung or Sony..

Nigeria has Tecno cheesy , yet dem dey form cry

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by Mafia4life(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Somehow, i put the blame on the moderators. Too slow to react to out-of-point thread.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by tender92(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2013
I tot d war was between Samsung n tecno,dat is running on d same platform?
Op wats d difference between iPhone 5s n 5c?
Is it bcus of d plastic case?..if so den u are dumb.! undecided
IPhone n Tecno have notin to be compared wid angry
It is obvious dat u are seekin for front page tongue
U jux have to come up wid sumtin more meaningful Dan showin ur ret.arded sense of reasonin to world
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by vowiski(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2013
tender92: I tot d war was between Samsung n tecno,dat is running on d same platform?
Op wats d difference between iPhone 5s n 5c?
Is it bcus of d plastic case?..if so den u are dumb.! undecided
IPhone n Tecno have notin to be compared wid angry
It is obvious dat u are seekin for front page tongue
U jux have to come up wid sumtin more meaningful Dan showin ur ret.arded sense of reasonin to world

Get a life son!

Galaxy S4 vs iPhone 5
Xperia Z vs Lumia 920
Barca vs Bayern Munich
GMC vs Ford
Froza vs Gran Turismo
GTA vs Saint Row

The comparison list is pretty much beyond the scope of this thread

If you had a brain, you would know that anything can be compared..

You want to know the similarities?

Both run on two most popular OS
Both are smartphones
Both are enclosed in plastic shell
Both are used for making calls
Both are HD

Seeking front page?
No I am not, if I did.. I know how to make that happen.. cheesy

Verdict:
Get a Life! If you don't like Tecno, Ignore the thread. It's not everything you need to make an opinion over..

Sadly enough you don't know what a FORUM is..
If you knew, you won't be wasting your time bitching like one irresponsible thug!
Re: iPhone 5C Vs Tecno A2 – Video Comparison by tender92(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2013
vowiski:

Get a life son!

Galaxy S4 vs iPhone 5
Xperia Z vs Lumia 920
Barca vs Bayern Munich
GMC vs Ford
Froza vs Gran Turismo
GTA vs Saint Row

The comparison list is pretty much beyond the scope of this thread

If you had a brain, you would know that anything can be compared..

You want to know the similarities?

Both run on two most popular OS
Both are smartphones
Both are enclosed in plastic shell
Both are used for making calls
Both are HD

Seeking front page?
No I am not, if I did.. I know how to make that happen.. cheesy

Verdict:
Get a Life! If you don't like Tecno, Ignore the thread. It's not everything you need to make an opinion over..

Sadly enough you don't know what a FORUM is..
If you knew, you won't be wasting your time bitching like one irresponsible thug!
Lmao...No offence but why yelling like a school gal.?! undecided
U surely nid a life.bcus I see no reason y u Shud compare both device..it's more like comparing bronze wid a Pure Gold.
Anyway I rightly blame Google for making Android an open source..
And also Thank God for TECNO bcus if not people like u wont even smell A.N talkless of D.R.O.I.D.

No offence.!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / Which Website Can I Download Nokia Themes From / Glo Launches Jolof Packages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.