Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is Destiny The Criteria For Becoming Rich Or Poor In Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Destiny The Criteria For Becoming Rich Or Poor In Life? (914 Views)

What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? / What Is Destiny? (...a Divine Script?) / Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Destiny The Criteria For Becoming Rich Or Poor In Life? by sureway1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
I spent time trying to convince my fellow pry school teachers today, but all to no avail. And l was suprise to hear that its all destiny.l believe no one is poor cos God have given us an asset "THE BRAIN" it now depend on how you use yours...
Re: Is Destiny The Criteria For Becoming Rich Or Poor In Life? by sureway1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
I can do all things through christ...then why should l believe if l'm poor/rich its my destiny..l believe the made mistakes and refuse to take risk or got discourage at the early stage of their life..so blame yourself if you are poor..not destiny..
Re: Is Destiny The Criteria For Becoming Rich Or Poor In Life? by sureway1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
During d argument my fellow corper walked in and said "gaskia l want to go home l am very hungry" then l told them "he woke up b4 me n sat down doing notin, he shud av eaten b4 coming to school but he choose not, nw is hungry is it destiny?its not li
Re: Is Destiny The Criteria For Becoming Rich Or Poor In Life? by sureway1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
..like that they replied..God knows the future do you believe? l said yes...but l was afraid l said our dull students in the sch should we go ahead and tell them its their destiny..maybe l was wrong anyway, so l decided l'll share it with you..

(1) (Reply)

Don't Call Jesus Christ Emmanuel / Did We All Come From Adam And Eve? / Any Muslim To Answer This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.