Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please (804 Views)

See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade / Shortcut Virus Removal From Windows 7 PC / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Joel3(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
I NEED the best free screen snapshot capture for windows 7. which and where to download.
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by physise(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Google
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Joel3(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
physise: Google

there are countless of them in google. the one i downloaded just now was bullsht and i dont have much mb to waste man.

just need the one someone has already use and test. to save time and money.
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by semid4lyfe(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Faststone Capture. . .it's not free though.
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Joel3(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
semid4lyfe: Faststone Capture. . .it's not free though.

dude i need free one, you get that?
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
guy ur system is soppose to have snipping tool. With it. Perform a local search 4rm the start menu.
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
semid4lyfe: Faststone Capture. . .it's not free though.

I think u can go for snagit. Its just too good but not free.

Mind u, u can get crack for it sha
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Joel3(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
ledafaze:

I think u can go for snagit. Its just too good but not free.

Mind u, u can get crack for it sha
where can i get the craked?
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Acidosis(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Acidosis(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. This will capture an image of your entire screen and copy it to the clipboard.

The dimensions of the image will be the same as your desktop resolution .

The "Print Screen" button may be
labeled "PrtScn", "Prnt Scrn", "Print Scr", or something similar.

But on laptop keyboards, you may have to press the "Fn" or "Function" key to access "Print Screen".

NB: You will not receive any confirmation that the screenshot has been taken. So once you’ve made the screenshot, you will need to paste (Ctrl + V) it to a program in order to see it.

Also pressing the Windows key + Print Screen will save a full-screen screenshot directly to a file, without having to paste it into another program first. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. If the Screenshots folder does not exist, Windows will create one, and Screenshots are automatically labeled "Screenshot", and a number will appear in parentheses for each consecutive screenshot.
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
guy check ur admistrative tools. Snipping tool is there 4 taking screen shots
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Joel3(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Acidosis: Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard.
you discretion is kinda of hard bro. i could not caught or understand you. meanwhile there is no print screen on my keyboard. i use a mini laptop the keys are not that many though. i tried the on screen but still unable to ffind it. thanks though. if you can analyze better with more simple way i would appreciate that.
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Joel3(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
runzlord: guy check ur admistrative tools. Snipping tool is there 4 taking screen shots
i go to the administrative tools, but couldn't find the snipping tool in there. i don't think is on that list except there are other ways to go there.
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by folafola(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2013
I was surprised you do not have prntscrn in your keyboard anyway there are free screen grabber download atube catcher or go to sourceforge.net to search for screen snapshot software and download ANY one that suits your pc
Re: Best Free Screen Snapshot Capture For Windows 7 PC. Help Please by Joel3(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2013
folafola: I was surprised you do not have prntscrn in your keyboard anyway there are free screen grabber download atube catcher or go to sourceforge.net to search for screen snapshot software and download ANY one that suits your pc
my keyboard is somehow not english keyboard.

(1) (Reply)

Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz / Please Help!!!!! / What Will You Do I Today Is World Free Internet Data Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.