Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g (951 Views)

Mtn Vs Airtel, Which Gat Better Data Plans? / Mtn Vs Airtel Awoof Blazing Hard / MTN Vs Airtel Vs Glo Vs Etisalat - Which Network Is The Best (vote Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by damatolnew: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Am i the only one that noticed airtel bad network,?imagine mtn edge faster than their useless good for nothing 3.75g network in my hood.,their edge is even no where to be found!
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by physise(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
same here
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by bigt2(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Na wa o. sad But as for me, mtn is better in my office, but getting home or when in igboro, haba! Airtel 3g is faster than my grandfather's bicycle. grin
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by ikechukz(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bro. No be only you oo.My 2gb just dey waste.
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by damatolnew: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
ha,i think say na only me sha,y all of una come keep quite about it nau,i think airtel should be made to understand that we r nt hdppy abt it at all!!
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by biomedixexcel(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Airtel dey make me cry ooooo
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by purpinkx(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
I sleep early over here , wake up by 4am and face the demons ... If only mtn bis was 2gig cheesy plus my D3 wey no get 3G ... Don't know if the droidvpn stuff can speed it up sha
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 13, 2013
purpinkx: I sleep early over here , wake up by 4am and face the demons ... If only mtn bis was 2gig cheesy plus my D3 wey no get 3G ... Don't know if the droidvpn stuff can speed it up sha
Droidvpn can, it flawlessly connect both on gprs and 3g, it all depend upon your network signal strength.
Anyways airtel is a crying shame
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by kevd4all(m): 5:50am On Sep 13, 2013
Airtel servers are finding it hard to accomodate with the high migration of subscribers to their network because of their BIS which works on all devices, so due to this influx which themselves weren't expecting it's hard for them to provide quality service delivery across all boards, that is why the service drags during the day cos of the number of active subscribers but peaks @ night becos less number of active users. The solutions are either they create room for expansion to accommodate the influx of subscribers from other networks or they join mtn and etisalat in blocking the data allowance allocated to BIS.
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by stanley99a(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote
author=kevd4all]Airtel servers are finding it hard to accomodate with
the high migration of subscribers to their network because of their BIS
which works on all devices, so due to this influx which themselves
weren't expecting it's hard for them to provide quality service delivery
across all boards, that is why the service drags during the day cos of
the number of active subscribers but peaks @ night becos less number of
active users. The solutions are either they create room for expansion to
accommodate the influx of subscribers from other networks or they join
mtn and etisalat in blocking the data allowance allocated to
BIS.[/quote]
make them no think am block am o. Guy y u dey talk like dis na. Oooo na BB u dey use abe
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by 4peace(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2013
stanley99a:
make them no think am block am o. Guy y u dey talk like dis na. Oooo na BB u dey use abe

He just told you the truth

That is part of main Decision being discuss now.
Re: Mtn Edge Vs Airtel 3.75g by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Wow! I thought I was the only one.Since last week Thursday I have barely opened few sites.

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Not Working On My HTC Sensation / How To Change My Phone Language Frrom Chinese To English / How To Check All Network Bis Expiration Dates - Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.