Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Is The Most Discussed Issue Or Topic In The Whole World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Discussed Issue Or Topic In The Whole World (803 Views)

Why Is There No Topic In This Section? / Are You Woman Out There With An Issue Or Problems And Need Solution? Then Check / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Discussed Issue Or Topic In The Whole World by riloxy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
I have been thinking of three things that I think is the most discussed issue or topic in the world which is 1. Nigeria economy 2. Security 3. Religion.
My people make una add una own and probably give solution or alternative to the ones that are issues.
Re: What Is The Most Discussed Issue Or Topic In The Whole World by dheaven: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Money rules the world.
Re: What Is The Most Discussed Issue Or Topic In The Whole World by riloxy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
dheaven: Money rules the world.
you are right man, that's for certain.
Re: What Is The Most Discussed Issue Or Topic In The Whole World by drss(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Se.X and Relationships
Re: What Is The Most Discussed Issue Or Topic In The Whole World by blessed4ril(f): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2013
Politicssssss

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Enugu Community River In PICTURES / Who Is NOBODY? / Why Do Nigerians Say “good Morning” Even At Night ¿?¿

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.