Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Will Like To Know Universities That Are Still Selling The Pre-degree Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Like To Know Universities That Are Still Selling The Pre-degree Form (574 Views)

Nigerian Universities That Have Radio Broadcasting Station. / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Know Universities That Are Still Selling The Pre-degree Form by Vakinmuyiwa: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Please kindly notify me of universities that the PRE-DEGREE form is still on sale and the closing date....please i am highly in need of it.
Re: I Will Like To Know Universities That Are Still Selling The Pre-degree Form by Vakinmuyiwa: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Abeg people,im waiting for your response ooo. Please help me out.
Re: I Will Like To Know Universities That Are Still Selling The Pre-degree Form by ayswagga5: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Vakinmuyiwa: Abeg people,im waiting for your response ooo. Please help me out.
funaab ..fuoye
Re: I Will Like To Know Universities That Are Still Selling The Pre-degree Form by ishola288: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Vakinmuyiwa: Abeg people,im waiting for your response ooo. Please help me out.
A.B.U ZARIA PRE-DEGREE FORM WILL CLOSE ON 20TH SEP 2013 YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08096209466 or ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Change Of Course Now On Sale...2nd List Loading.(let Meet Here) / #ASSU STRIKE: Security Agents Lock In Protesting ASUU Members In Ebonyi / ASUU Demands Are Selfish - SSANU, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.