Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? (491 Views)

Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? by egift(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
What are the problems with Nigeria? The things that are not working, existing or lacking/limited.

Specifically speaking, which of these problems in Nigeria affects you most? One that if fixed, your life as a Nigerian will be a lot better.
Re: What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? by Kanwulia: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nna. . . na corruption o!
Followed by GODLESSNESS!!!!
Nigerians DO NOT KNOW GOD OR ALLA-AH!!!! cry

Unfortunately. . . both can NEVER be fixed!!!
SO DIAFOR. . .I REMAIN AN AMERICAN FOR LIFE. . . AND DEATH!!!! kiss
Even my dead body will not be buried in ANY AFRICAN SOIL. . . . .I shall be cremated!
Only cremation would appease my spirit. . . .so I do not wander in the afterlife. . . .CURSED IN LIFE AS A NIGERIAN. . . BUT FREE IN DEATH!!!

Amen!!!! kiss
Re: What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? by BrokenTV: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
It is the problem of you and your pay master (APC) that is affecting me. You guys want to tarnish the image of GEJ but you will surely fail.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? by Goddex: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Broken TV: It is the problem of you and your pay master (APC) that is affecting me. You guys want to tarnish the image of GEJ but you will surely fail.

1,000,000 likes
Re: What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? by ifeegee(f): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
The corruption is endemic so I won't even bother to go there.

The one that really gets to me,is seeing motorists drive on pedestrian walk ways.
I'm like are these people mentally okay or do we have more of lunatics behind the wheels in Nigeria?
They drive on these walk ways as if it's their right and our various inforcement agencies look on haplessly and helplessly.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? by BrokenTV: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Goddex:
1,000,000 likes
thanks bro.
Re: What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Just corruption...

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Problem Is Affecting You Most? by emiye(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
unitary system of government (pseudo federalism)

(1) (Reply)

What Will He Do Now? / Icc Frees Governor Jang Of Crime Against Humanity: / Did Jonathan Grant British Require To Extradite Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.