Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Nairalanders I Am Stuck With This Google Site Verification - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Nairalanders I Am Stuck With This Google Site Verification (490 Views)

Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule / How Facebook,twitter,google's Site Used To Look Like In Pictures! / Google Site Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Nairalanders I Am Stuck With This Google Site Verification by Samskid13(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
I webmasters i tried veryfying my blog site on google but all to know avail,am kinda stuck with html tag i dnt understand how to input it can someone plz tell me or help me do it?my name is ojedokun oladele,emails is oladeles712@gmail.com,my number is 08106908449 thank you.I will be happy if you could help me
Re: I Nairalanders I Am Stuck With This Google Site Verification by mbanj01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
It's simple but can be difficult espeacilly if you are
not used to HTML.

Here is what you will do, copy the code Google Webmaster gave you and sign in to your blog admin, now under Apprearance you will see a drop down of other list like Themes,Widgets,Menus and Editor and click on your Editor you will see a lot of codes don't be scared, just click on Header (header.php) on your right hand screen.

Once there be careful here, you don't want to mess with those codes, simple locate where you see Main Header <!--Main Header--> put your mouse there and click on Enter on your keyboard then copy and paste your Webmaster code there and click Save.

Go back to your Google Webmaster and click on Verify once done you will get a message that your site have been verify then you can remove the code.

Hope this helps?

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!!!I Need A Good Online Entertainment/online Magazine Wordpress Theme / Pls Someone Should Help Me With A PHP Script / 8 Practices To Secure Your Web App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.