Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ameachi Denied Access To Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi Denied Access To Government House (2119 Views)

Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by nasonaso: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
what is jonathan doing more details later
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by filcast(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
na wah.FTC.
well, ETT shaa
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
My dear, GEJ this is bad....
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Natureboyfk(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
GEJ force doesn't solve problms...dialogue does!!
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Timcy01(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
nasonaso: what is jonathan doing more details later

Haters of Jonathan will start blaming him. But sha should you bite the hands that feeds you?
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
I see Revolution..

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Judas2013: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Timcy01:

Haters of Jonathan will start blaming him. But sha should you bite the hands that feeds you?

what stupid hands idiot!
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Source
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Pataki: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Timcy01:

What a moooronic daft comment. Which hand is feeding who?

I just don't understand how some of you Nigerians reason attimes

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
AIT...I'm seeing it live
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by petrov10: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Who will help amechi now

he should ask vladmir putin for help

he should have kept out of gej's way

what part of ..."do not outshine the master" .d.oes he nt understand
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
GEJ, even obasanjo won't do this.....this is crazy...

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by kelvincoll(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
No details yet and some are casting aspersion? Haba! OP try and update pls!

If this be true, i wonder on what grounds can GEJ pull this in a democratic govt
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by kokoA(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Timcy01:

something is definitely wrong with you!
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
What's GEJ's business in Rivers Goovernment house?The worst ever political scuffle is about to happen,where is OBJ to help Amaechi now or Atiku?
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
What could be the motive behind this.Waiting for details
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by dridowu: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
I need details before i comment properly
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
i don't care what some people will say, but seriously GEJ need to slow down on them bottles! haba!
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Mrshroud: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
There could be a valid reason, behind this action.
Let's watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by doncaster(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Amaechi is about to be EFCCed.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by iGeneral: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Waiting for when Jonathan will prevent him from bonking his wife.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by akpanoka: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
nasonaso: what is jonathan doing more details later
People appear to have stopped reasoning. What has d op posted that u guys are ranting? No details, no source yet fools are hating. It reveals the kind of people we are
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Olaolufred(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pataki:

Leave the mumu alone.
It shows he is supposed to be in Oba erediawa,s palace as a slave.
At least his mentality is slavery.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Police Prevent Governor Amaechi From Entering Government Huose In Port Harcourt

September 12, 2013 - 19:03 — siteadmin

By SaharaReporters, New York

A police detachment in Port Harcourt has prevented the convoy of the Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi from using one of the two entrances to the government house earlier today. The governor's convoy was stopped as it made it way to through the Fortes road entrance by four truck loads of policemen led by several senior officers. An argument ensued between the policemen and the governor's aides as they claimed they were acting on orders from above.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/police-prevent-governor-amaechi-entering-government-huose-port-harcourt
The governor later came down to speak with the police officers who promised to extract a reversal of the order from their superiors in Abuja. The governor's convoy had to wait for 45 minutes before finally detouring to take the Azikiwe road entrance to to the government house.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/police-prevent-governor-amaechi-entering-government-huose-port-harcourt
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
It really happened though the OP should come and update the post.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Okay

if true then I dun port

from Jonathan to Amaechi

this is stewpeedity unlimited

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Clerverly: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Clerverly
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by clip: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anything now, it is Jonathan.
Maybe the police is helping him cos of security. He later used the other entrance, maybe the first gate is a security treat
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Clerverly: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
clip: Anything now, it is Jonathan.
Maybe the police is helping him cos of security. He later used the other entrance, maybe the first gate is a security treat

From an illiterate!
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Belexy95: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
So unfortunate!
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by OCTAVO: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pataki:

The guy is so foolish and daft!!!
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Government House by Lilprocess(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
Stupidity of the highest order., And somebody will come and tell me to vote for GEJ in 2015?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold The Words Of The King Of Haram... By FFK / BUHARI’S CERTIFICATE:HOW FANI-KAYODE “FORGED” MY FRIEND’S EMAIL,BY SURAJ OYEWALE / #SWISSLEAKS: David Mark’s Wife, Dangote, Adenuga Named Swiss Accounts Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.