Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. (2138 Views)

Galaxy Tab In 2016, Samsung's New Mini-tablet / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Please does anybody know where i can fix mySamsung galaxy tab 2? I took it to Samsung care centre but they said i didn't have warranty and quoted an extremely high price, so if you know a good small time technician, please refer me, thanks
Re: Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. by Yinkade(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bludeville: Please does anybody know where i can fix mySamsung galaxy tab 2? I took it to Samsung care centre but they said i didn't have warranty and quoted an extremely high price, so if you know a good small time technician, please refer me, thanks
......how much did they quote?.....I had some issue with my note...and they quoted 36k....but I later did it with samsung technician for a lower price...but still xpensive....so like how much did they call and how much are u willing to pay?
Re: Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2013
Sorry dear, they quoted a price similar to yours. As to how much I'm willing to pay, I'd like for that to be between the technician and myself. If he did a good job of fixing yours, could you simply give me his contact? thanks so much
Re: Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. by dragnet: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Bludeville: Please does anybody know where i can fix mySamsung galaxy tab 2? I took it to Samsung care centre but they said i didn't have warranty and quoted an extremely high price, so if you know a good small time technician, please refer me, thanks
what exactly is the problem you want to fix?
Re: Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^ it has refused to come on entirely, when I plug it to charge, the laptop doesn't recognize it, it's dead. the care centre said something like the panel or motherboard needs to be replaced but I was wondering if there was a way to fix something like that and not replace it.
Re: Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. by dragnet: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Bludeville: ^^ it has refused to come on entirely, when I plug it to charge, the laptop doesn't recognize it, it's dead. the care centre said something like the panel or motherboard needs to be replaced but I was wondering if there was a way to fix something like that and not replace it.
I believe that was the same problem with the poster above you. get the contact of the tech that fixed his.
Re: Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. by Yinkade(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Can you PM so I would drop my number for you
Re: Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. by Simplesoul05(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Bludeville: ^^ it has refused to come on entirely, when I plug it to charge, the laptop doesn't recognize it, it's dead. the care centre said something like the panel or motherboard needs to be replaced but I was wondering if there was a way to fix something like that and not replace it.

won fe gba e ni oooooo.......
IF it shows a triangle shape without any sign of charging, pls plug ur phone in an electic source not laptop for a very long time, it will charge and come up itself later, it means u av drained the battery finiah but if it did not show anyhing after pluging, i cant say anythin will still surgest u pkug it for a very long time. it has happened to me before, i mean ma fone displaying a triangle image indicating not charging while the fone is off. how ever, u can gimme a call on 07033240707. will tell u how to meet a tech in com village since samsung care said its out of warranty. ma fone will be off feom 8.30pm till 7am tonight. will b at work. ucan send message and amma call u bck
Re: Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. by Sunbellar: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
If it's the motherboard that's really bad, better buy another one because tablets and notes are new technology in Nigeria and may be very complex for technicians. Even if they succeed in powering it, it may still misbehave as other parts might have been tampered in course of fixing the problem. I suggest you find a way of selling it and make up the sum to procure a new one with warranty in any Samsung office.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Launches New Voice Over LTE Service / Get FREE 500mb Now / Bluedio T2s Bluedio T3 Headphones & Panasonic EM-2800A For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.