Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How US Embassy Denied Visa To Nigerian Beauty Queen While In Full Queen Regali - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How US Embassy Denied Visa To Nigerian Beauty Queen While In Full Queen Regali (1181 Views)

Oh! American Embassy Denied Okpara Sopuchukwu Emmanuel Entry Visa To USA / Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University / Blogthis!share To Twittershare To Facebook How US Embassy Denied Visa To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How US Embassy Denied Visa To Nigerian Beauty Queen While In Full Queen Regali by whsipernaija(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-fkuC5oxWOXw/UjHztxN1J2I/AAAAAAACBiQ/CRPZjf6R50c/s1600/IMG_0487.JPG[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-9-4VACrp_UQ/UjHWQ34VSEI/AAAAAAACBgo/APxFibXoFWY/s1600/Fiona-Amuzie.png[/img]
Fiona Amuzie won the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria in 2010 and recently told a story of how she was denied visa at the US embassy while wearing a glamourous dress, her sash and her crown.

The second year student of the University of Coventry, UK, recalls
"I think the most embarrassing moment for me happened at the US embassy. As a queen, I went there for the US visa in my full regalia, the dress, the crown, everything. And you won't believe me, they denied me the visa. It was so embarrassing. I later went back after my reign as Fiona Amuzie and this time they gave me."

Click HERE for more gists
check out more entertainment gists HERE
Re: How US Embassy Denied Visa To Nigerian Beauty Queen While In Full Queen Regali by RealHotGirl(f): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
shocked
Re: How US Embassy Denied Visa To Nigerian Beauty Queen While In Full Queen Regali by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
What's more embarrassing is wearing a crown and sash to the embassy or anywhere you go grin, not the fact that you weren't issued a visa. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How US Embassy Denied Visa To Nigerian Beauty Queen While In Full Queen Regali by Chanchit: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
LWKMD ooo..! After puting on that amour called crown on her head, and apron of Miss Nigeria, she think say Oyinbo go fear face.
Thats what most f**k ups that gives people sleepless nights turns to when you finally achieve what you are chasing, it all turns to humour.
Re: How US Embassy Denied Visa To Nigerian Beauty Queen While In Full Queen Regali by Cassan(f): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Its not as though wearin a crown n dressed in a regalia makes her better than other ladies.She forgot she is not in Nigeria.mtchww.and by the way what is she stil doin wearin a crown in 2013.I thought she was queen in 2010.
Re: How US Embassy Denied Visa To Nigerian Beauty Queen While In Full Queen Regali by dplomaticVal: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Govt officials are bn denied US visa often talk more of this irrelevant mini clown undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Matilda Obaseki Weds Arnold Mozia / 15 Hottest Women In The Entertainment Industry / 15 Interesting Facts About Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.