Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. (2484 Views)

Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) / Note Is D First Best Among All Samsung ? Latest Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ? Details / Usb Otg Cable For All Samsung Galaxy Tabs Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
How Can those of us in Lagos reach you...
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by AdemolaA2: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
I am not sure of his legitimacy but he sounds real kind of ..by the way mr poster .post your emei number of your samsung s4 and let's test it ..ummm...you said they are refurbished phones..well , can't test refurbished phones anyways but still post one of the emei's of the s4s.Waiting!!!
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by msreniy(f): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Used HTC Sensation XE for sale. Black. 8gb internal memory. 1gb ram. 16gb memory card. Android 4.0. Ice Cream Sandwich. Dual-core. 8MP camera. Starting price 45k. Call Reniy on 07081282110. Lagos.
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by somtea(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
chat me up on whatsapp lets deal 4 d note 2
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
You claim to sell many phone,yet you have just one.pic. a single.unit of the s4

My nigga you need to make yourself believable
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
You claim to sell many phones,yet you have just one.pic. a single.unit of the s4

My nigga you need to make yourself believable
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by presleypin: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
picture?
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by VictorTobore(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
I am in contact with dis bro...trying to get note 2 4rm him,he sounds legit but e posting don dey too much.He said i should wait till thursday because his goods hasn't arrive yet,so lets keep our fingers crossed until then but u can still place your order with him though but mk sure u don't send moni b4 seeing your goods o.
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by presleypin: 3:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Please is legit
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by Fukup(m): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2013
pls do u have samsung galaxy core and how much is it?
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by VictorTobore(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2013
Hp by thursday u no go fail me sha?
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by somtea(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2013
Victor Tobore: I need d galaxy note 2,are u on whats app?
hw much z d note 2
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by VictorTobore(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
somtea:
hw much z d note 2
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by somtea(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hw clean z it,nd wat accesories does it come with?

Victor Tobore: 52k
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by presleypin: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
The phones are very clean.my goods will be in Nigeria on Friday....make your order in warri and benin
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by VictorTobore(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hp they are nt clones,just asking.U can post some more pix of your phns.
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by kabasa77(m): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2013
The phones never land?
Re: All Samsung Phones For Sale,cheap And Affordable,with One Year Warranty. by warrenweste(m): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2013
Victor Tobore: Hp they are nt clones,just asking.U can post some more pix of your phns.
whats the major disadvantages btw the clone and refurbished? and difference pls shed more light

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Used Clean Blackberry Bold 1 For Sale (see Pics) For 25k / Gionee P2 For Sale At Onitsha 8k / Samsung Galaxy Gear VR With Controller (pics) SOLD OUT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.