Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Letter Of Financial Assistance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letter Of Financial Assistance (16725 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2013
10 Idirogbo Street, Imokun - Epe, Lagos State. Nigeria. 13th Sept 2013. Dear Sir / Madam, LETTER OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. With due respect and honour, I am writing this letter to you to request for a financial assistance / loan to support my business from you. I am writing to ask for a loan of Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000.00) for a period of 8 months to support my business. I am into a Laptop and Online Admission Registration for Students and All Internet Registrations, Jobs, Visa Lottery, also selling of Admission and Post Utme forms. I want to be using an Umbrella on a main road located. I am in need of One Hundred Thousand Naira to start up this business. These are all what I need to start: 1. Complete Umbrella = 5k, 2. Perfect laptop= 20k, 3. Internet netw.= 10k, 4. Plastic tables = 5k, 5. Jamb machines = 24k, 6. Hp printer, 3-1= 14k, 7. Small Generator= 12k, 8. Land to use= 10k Total = N100,000.00. And I want to use the other sum of One Hundred Thousand Naira to starts Importation of some UK Used Laptop from outside country. I have been into this business for more than 4 years now but due to lack of insufficient money, I have not been able to start personally. I have a contact in foreign country to get a Laptops with a sum of N16,000 per Laptop and make sales of it at the sum of N25,000 - N30,000 depending on the configurations. I have so much customers ready to purchase them from me. With the sum of One Hundred Thousand Naira, I will be able to import 7 pieces of Laptops and sale them at the rate of at least N25,000 per Laptop, 7 Laptops multiply by N25,000 = N175,000.00, which means, I have N75,000 profits on a first trip, I am very sure within 1st week, i must have sold all the 7 laptops. I promise to be paying back every month ending for the period of 8 months with monthly return of N35,000.00 multiply by 8 months = N280,000 with the interest rate. I will be happy if you can consider and assist me for the loan or half of it. I have a plot of land with all my receipt and documents for collateral or for sale. I will be much appreciate for physical interview for discussion. Thank you very much. Yours Faithfully, Temitope Mustapha. 07058044622. Email: topsino2002@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns / Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases / Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.