Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,849 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story (1074 Views)

Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? / Real Story On How Lt.col Fajuyi Was Killed By Danjuma & The Northern Coupists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by Joyfullyme: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2013
This map clearly shows over 5 routes that could comfortably lead to the government house with the closest being a less than 400M detour.
The point that was blocked was in front of the nPDP secretariat and was blocked because of the nPDP.
Ameachi most likely knew that that point was blocked but still went there.
The press reports so far have been a gross misrepresentation of the situation.

5 Likes

Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by bloggernaija: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yeah right.
Take another route and come under fire.
Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by lwise(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
hmmm,interesting.
Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by ShineIt: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Amaechi continues to try the Patience of Goodluck
Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by Belexy95: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
@OP, how much were u paid for all these? Why not get something meaning or better still you might start a media house,so we can get genuine info from you.
Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by homesteady(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
I hope this makes frontgape!
Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by Dhortunn(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Make all of us dey look dz action film...Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by OjangSunday: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
South) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Follow)

Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by Joyfullyme: 10:29am
This map clearly shows over 5 routes that could comfortably lead to the government house with the closest being a less than 400M detour.
The point that was blocked was in front of the nPDP secretariat and was blocked because of the nPDP.
Ameachi most likely knew that that point was blocked but still went there.
The press reports so far have been a gross misrepresentation of the situation.

(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like)

Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by bloggernaija: 1:57pm
Yeah right.
Take another route and come under fire.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by lwise(m): 3:15pm
hmmm,interesting.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

(0) (Reply) (Follow)

What Should We Do? / 20days Countdown To See Y2k8 No More / Please Vote For My Idea To The Obama Team: A Proposal For World Anti-terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio writing webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (cool (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Privacy Policy & Nai
Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by Symphony007: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
So police men block the backgate of rivers state government house along forces avenue during the day when the secreteriate was opened till night when the governor arrive his residence. By the time the governor arrive at night. Was there a large mob waiting at the government house gate that if they just moved their barricades and let the governor pass. Afterwards close it, All hell will break loose? Rather they choose to publically embarrase the governor and since then there has been no formal apology by the commissioner of police to the governor.

Some weeks back i was in port harcourt moving through bonny street in old port harcourt township and i saw governor ameachi inspecting the new integrated cultural center that was being built there. I was shocked at how little security was for the governor. It was amazing. The only police presence i saw was an old police van and the cops were just seated inside. The only was just being followed by a few men in suit. It was a shocking sight. Then a few weeks later i was driving on azikiwe road and a massive motorcade made me park, this motorcade was so elaborate. Led by police outriders and vans and vans of police men. At the center of the whole spectacle was a toyota jeep with lincense plates reading "honorable commissioner for police"....something is going on in rivers state and no matter your partisanship. It should worry you. If not for anything. For our young democracy.
Re: Ameachi's Story, See The Real Story by egift(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
So Police now have the power to ask the Chief Security Officer of Rivers State not to pass, because of what.

OP, don't worry one day your Jonathan will receive a full dose of this. Power is not permanent. We are watching on HD.

For Instance:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Q9YFDVpP4-Y/T0yEF447mHI/AAAAAAAAAHY/gEzY3igfPDI/s400/Ibori+1.jpg[/img]
Once Upon A Time

When Jungle Matured

(1) (Reply)

National Conference: TINUBU Was Right Afterall / I’ll Not Be Part Of Supplementary Election If… –nwoye / Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.