Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Skyrim, Champions, Wow, Lol , D And D And Other Rpgs Discussions And Reviewz - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Skyrim, Champions, Wow, Lol , D And D And Other Rpgs Discussions And Reviewz (1051 Views)

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. / 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim / Ps3 Rpgs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skyrim, Champions, Wow, Lol , D And D And Other Rpgs Discussions And Reviewz by wegga(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I trolled the forum and didn't find any thread that caters to the needs of RPG enthusiasts like me. I mean, there is nowhere i can go to gush about my latest adventures in Skyrim or Warcraft. Are there no Nigerians struggling to obtain that level 50 paladin weapon or to decide which perk to choose? IIf you're a gamer, please post your achievements, discoveries and questions. Come and ramble about that awesome trailer you saw for that new game. Lets show that there are some serious gamers around who know how to have fun.
Re: Skyrim, Champions, Wow, Lol , D And D And Other Rpgs Discussions And Reviewz by Noctis(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Well I played skyrim but then I got bored after I obtained dragon armor and weapons and got too powerful for everybody. Played dark souls too, twice now. I don't know how to embed videos but if you're into JRPGs you should check out Final Fantasy XV (formerly versus XIII). The game promises to be epic.
Re: Skyrim, Champions, Wow, Lol , D And D And Other Rpgs Discussions And Reviewz by rezy15(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cyberbunk gaming on whatsapp is a real time community wher we swap ideas, advertise games make game sales and exchange gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d house. Drop ur number to be added and begin chatting with like minded shooters and looters in real-time.

(1) (Reply)

Wesco Inter Result [01/09/2014] / Fact About All FIFA Electronic Players / Nick Johnson Is The First Person To Capture All The Pokemon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.