Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why Do Guys Urinate On The Streets? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Guys Urinate On The Streets? (696 Views)

Why Do Men Love To Urinate On Walls? / Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? / What Do Guys Carry In Their Pockets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Urinate On The Streets? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
[/color]i didn't create this thread,bikonu. I just happen to knw some silly pple. Thread closed! [color=#770077]
Re: Why Do Guys Urinate On The Streets? by assu2013(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bt even some girl do
Re: Why Do Guys Urinate On The Streets? by Rexphobia(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
I thought you even going to complain about the environmental degradation. Alas, na the 'thing' be your issue.

Oya next time you see a man about to or urinating, kindly look the other way.

Regards
Re: Why Do Guys Urinate On The Streets? by Tapout(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
naanxie: angry undecided i live in lagos and i usually see guys urinating in gutters on d streets and sometimes i get α glimpse of their thing accidentally. Don't u guys care that people might see your thing,the annoying part is when i am standing at d balcony of my house and i see One ill-mannered guy doing his business right in my front. guys please!
Smh..go n look 4 job" instead of counting the number of things/dicks u see in A day sad

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Here,used This Note Book? / Will You Return The Money Back / Website You Cant Do Without Visiting A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.