Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Etighi Sighted In Fifa 14 Celebrations - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Etighi Sighted In Fifa 14 Celebrations (1406 Views)

. / Fifa 14 Pc September 2014 Transfers / Squad Update / FIFA 14 on pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etighi Sighted In Fifa 14 Celebrations by Tunsbobo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
I have always preferred Fifa to Pes; and with Fifa 14 out, it was just irresistible!! While I was still loathing on all the new effects, I scored a difficult goal and gbam; I suddenly realised the player who scored was dancing etighi!! Lol!! It was unbelievable, I had to wash my face and look at the screen again.
Anyways, that just shows how much of our culture is being exported, we are proud of our dance!!! Even though nigeria wasn't included in the list of national teams; at least, I can still watch non-nigerian players dance in our local way when I score a goal; Damn Cool!! Check the celebrations pics and videos here
mrgbegborun..com/2013/09/etighi-dance-sighted-in-fifa-14.html?m=1
Re: Etighi Sighted In Fifa 14 Celebrations by zion32(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bro,You did not score that goal,you took those pics from a video by EA ,showing the new celebrations in Fifa 14,and beside,if you score any goal in fifa the player dont just celebrate,it is you who will press some combination of buttons.
Re: Etighi Sighted In Fifa 14 Celebrations by Tbase2: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
zion32: Bro,You did not score that goal,you took those pics from a video by EA ,showing the new celebrations in Fifa 14,and beside,if you score any goal in fifa the player dont just celebrate,it is you who will press some combination of buttons.
facepalm nice one
Re: Etighi Sighted In Fifa 14 Celebrations by Tunsbobo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
The point is "etighi dance is part of the new fifa 14 celebrations" Besides I actually scored that goal, I wanted my player to celebrate and then he started dancing etighi
Re: Etighi Sighted In Fifa 14 Celebrations by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2013
zion32: Bro,You did not score that goal,you took those pics from a video by EA ,showing the new celebrations in Fifa 14,and beside,if you score any goal in fifa the player dont just celebrate,it is you who will press some combination of buttons.
No mind d OP,he wan bobo us

(1) (Reply)

Join Us To Play Xbox And Ps3 & Ps4 On System Link / Cheap Psp And Ps2 For Sale Just Arrive From U.s / Convert Your Wii Into A Laptop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.