Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Low Promotion Of Gospel Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Low Promotion Of Gospel Music (431 Views)

Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment / Top 15 Yoruba Gospel Music & Praises Lyrics / Your Thoughts On The Commercialization Of Gospel Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Low Promotion Of Gospel Music by obami007(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good day fellow nairalanders,I dnt knw if dis topic has been treated before but I wil like to know more,,,,,I have observed that gospel and islamic songs are not promoted the way secular songs are been promoted even on nairaland,,,,,please why is it so??thank you,,,,useful answers wil be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Seed -winning Each Day Devotional / Eternity...... / What Is Your Foundationd Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.