Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Girls,how Often Do U Change Your Undies And Bra? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girls,how Often Do U Change Your Undies And Bra? (725 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com / Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? / No Bra Day (october 13) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls,how Often Do U Change Your Undies And Bra? by joshuaidibia(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
I have seen so many different questions concerning males in NL. About changing of boxers,singlets,toothbrush,etc. I know my topic will raise some eyebrows,and might be offensive to some females here. But we(guys),would like to know how often it takes you girls to change ur undies and bra,since we've been seeing the lots of you viewing the boxers thread. So,Is it 1day,2days,6hrs? (i don't want to say 1week. Cos that will be a nightmare to everyone). #P.S# No insults please,and don't mind my grammatical errors.

1 Like

Re: Girls,how Often Do U Change Your Undies And Bra? by DATMAT(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
I knw of someone who change her pant once in a month, bra jst two for 2months, tooth brushing everyday. She is a popular person for my area, do I mention the person name grin

1 Like

Re: Girls,how Often Do U Change Your Undies And Bra? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
hahaha.
Re: Girls,how Often Do U Change Your Undies And Bra? by joshuaidibia(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
DATMAT: I knw of someone who change her pant once in a month, bra jst two for 2months, tooth brushing everyday. She is a popular person for my area, do I mention the person name grin
Lol. Are u just making dat up or its rilly true?
Re: Girls,how Often Do U Change Your Undies And Bra? by joshuaidibia(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
DATMAT: I knw of someone who change her pant once in a month, bra jst two for 2months, tooth brushing everyday. She is a popular person for my area, do I mention the person name grin

(1) (Reply)

Practice Of Euthanasia;for Or Against??? / Man Burns Himself In Abuja Few Hours Before New Year / Cancer Risk Reduced By Smelling Farts Study Suggest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.