Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped (15036 Views)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here / 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by gramci: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
peace-1:
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

i won't stop dis-comforting your type with the truth
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by gramci: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
sammy329: this post wasn't necessary

it is, what is wrong with praying for the protection of corpers from the agents of the evil one?
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by seun001(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
snipesdam: Serious ethnic riot and burning of houses in Obi town in Nasarawa over 60 corpers are trapped, trekking to over 20km for help;
Keep reposting until it get to our ogas at the top who can call in the Military to help them get to Lafia as the police barrack where
they are hiding is very vulnerable to attack.

Over 60 corpers are trapped, trekking to over 20km for help then

they are hiding in a police barrack.

This isn't logical.
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by TayoT: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmm...the last time police was on an emergency operation to Nasarawa, we all know what happened. corpers, under the sun and in the rain, you are on your own. Endurance trek tinz.
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by fagbalex(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
gramci: God will protect corpers from buhari's faithfuls
you're a bigot and a fool for that statement. which one is buhari concern on this issue. is buhari alago or eggon? you don't even no the road to nasarawa you're making such a incoherent statement. you better repent.
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by bcomputer101: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
adedayourt: I better call ♍ÿ̲ bro t̶̲̥̅ơ̴͡ see if he's O̶̷̩̥̊͡k, dat W̶̲̥̅̊ђε̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥ tђε̲̣ guy ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ serving

Okay we don see u...
How much u buy the Blackberry?

1 Like

Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by saoseun(m): 3:57am On Sep 14, 2013
bcomputer101:

Okay we don see u...
How much u buy the Blackberry?

Na curve 2
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by bknight: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2013
The once peaceful state I knew...how sad! sad
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by PStacks(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2013
Nawa ooo! This Lafia is becoming the next most Notorious town in Nigeria.. Maiduguri, dropped to Adamawa, Jos has been perpetually problematic. Nassarawa is just a little down of Jos and Abuja is just a little down of Nassarawa..

At it stands now, where ever this incidence happened can't be more than 200km radius of the nuclues of Abuja.

They should do something to curb the rising rate of Violence in this country.
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by adora4u1: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2013
Someone help me here! OBI town in NASARAWA?
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by nelklyn(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2013
@OP I served in OBI LGA Dadere, there's always fighting amongst the ethnics there. In my time i witnessed at least three of such. First things first, forget your L.I if he is still that young slow man He will only come around after the fight has ended, your Z.I if she's still that black political woman won't even be bothered she might even be in her house at lafia, even the SSS assigned to you guys you'd probably not see the man till you finish serving. As for the police station, your lodges are even safer because the last time the villagers beat up the CLO then and some corps members in OBI the police couldn't do anything they said " the villagers will attack them".
Just make sure you have enough money with you always, always recharge your phones to stay in touch during such crisis, be at alert even at night because sometimes the fights starts around midnight when your guards are down and stick close to the village women in times of running, they know the right route. Pray to God always to safeguard you all
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Chineke mee
You are already doing funeral for the injured shocked shocked shocked
Tufia
I bind you satan!
and i counter bind you
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
nelklyn: @OP I served in OBI LGA Dadere, there's always fighting amongst the ethnics there. In my time i witnessed at least three of such. First things first, forget your L.I if he is still that young slow man He will only come around after the fight has ended, your Z.I if she's still that black political woman won't even be bothered she might even be in her house at lafia, even the SSS assigned to you guys you'd probably not see the man till you finish serving. As for the police station, your lodges are even safer because the last time the villagers beat up the CLO then and some corps members in OBI the police couldn't do anything they said " the villagers will attack them".
Just make sure you have enough money with you always, always recharge your phones to stay in touch during such crisis, be at alert even at night because sometimes the fights starts around midnight when your guards are down and stick close to the village women in times of running, they know the right route. Pray to God always to safeguard you all
really insightful, serving for villages in Naija na real war oooo
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
nelklyn: @OP I served in OBI LGA Dadere, there's always fighting amongst the ethnics there. In my time i witnessed at least three of such. First things first, forget your L.I if he is still that young slow man He will only come around after the fight has ended, your Z.I if she's still that black political woman won't even be bothered she might even be in her house at lafia, even the SSS assigned to you guys you'd probably not see the man till you finish serving. As for the police station, your lodges are even safer because the last time the villagers beat up the CLO then and some corps members in OBI the police couldn't do anything they said " the villagers will attack them".
really insightful, serving for villages in Naija na real war oooo
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by creativemusic: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
please government should not allow corp members to go to trouble area like nassarawa pls pls deploy them to another state pls sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by theency: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ogbeche77: How sure are you? Cos I know you are serving in Oyo state & not Nasarawa.. Hope its not one of those silly BBM broadcast?
It is absolutely true. Awe town is experiencing food and petrol shortages, influx of displaced persons owing to the crisis in Obi. The crux is that security operatives are running away from the crisis; it is a helpless situation !
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Revolva(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin Nigeria...great country Great People
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Jaykizz(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
OP is it Obi Local govt or in Obi village? Cozthey are two different places entirely. I know nothing is happening in Obi village, Nasarawa State and they don't post any corps members to the village, along Lafia East road coz I stayed there for some time.
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by jessep1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
snipesdam: Serious ethnic riot and burning of houses in Obi town in Nasarawa over 60 corpers are trapped, trekking to over 20km for help;
Keep reposting until it get to our ogas at the top who can call in the Military to help them get to Lafia as the police barrack where
they are hiding is very vulnerable to attack.
can't believe I served there!
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by violetee: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yes I can say 2 dis issue cos I am at a local govt trapped atm....obi,akwanga and lafia r not safe plz some1 help get us out of here,i have dayz 2 go and we must leave in peace and dos we would leave behind shall be safe also IJN (Job 5:19-27)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) / MUST READ (if You Are Posted To Plateau State) / Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.