Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Africana Food Aid Foundation, Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africana Food Aid Foundation, Are They Real? (931 Views)

ACCION HR; Are They Real? / Local Government Coordinator @ Africana Food Aid Foundation / It- Educational Aid Foundation For The Less Privilege- You Can Be A Beneficiary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africana Food Aid Foundation, Are They Real? by Sattors(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Job opening in an NGO called Africana Food Aid Foundation. local government coordinators are needed in some states and cv to be submitted in person at in mushin area of lagos. Just want to know if anybody knows about them and are they for real? Because i dont have money and time to waste going there only to be told that i must pay money for registration. Somebody pls help us out with any info about them because the application closes on the 17th.
Thanks
Re: Africana Food Aid Foundation, Are They Real? by yetseyi(f): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
honestly dunno if they are real. I stay quite far from MUSHIN
They dropped a number to call on the advert. I think I ve misplaced it
pleasee any body who has gone to submit his/her CV should help us out.I dont want to waste my precious T fare and then find out its GNLD

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Personal Assistant Vacancy At Resource Intermediaries / Ongoing Job Recruitment!!! / Vacancies @ Save The Children - August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.