Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic (19349 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by eric1960: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/09/the-press-killed-my-relationshiprita.html

The actress granted an interview recently and this is what she said when she was asked about her relationship and who she is dating........

”I don’t talk about my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public, and the press killed it! The relationship didn’t work out because of the press because they put a lot of pressure on it.”

2 Likes

Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sowie grin
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by AdeniyiA(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.......
abeg I no fit laugh oooo,
seeeeeee excuse.. shocked..
unseriousness of highest order

3 Likes

Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by penzino(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ok
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Lilaex: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL..!
Ehyyyyyaaa see as she sound like say she wan cry... I love emotional ladies....
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Judolisco(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hw do dis concern me,dominic go find somethin do fa u don dey remove bears
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by stekyskydon(f): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
ok, noted....... Front page tinz
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by otijah(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Seriously fellow NLs if u ar thinking what am thinking then ur thinking is right. I do think that this rita dominic is a Niaralander, if not there are other well recognized celeb around the nation and they don't make FP in NL, instead everyday Rita Dominic. Mtcheeeeeewwwwwww
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Celepope: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Rita Dominic u can't hide your relationship this time again na cause we all know your sweet love Oyege Yuzedo.The chairman of landlord association of Banana eyesland.

5 Likes

Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by vanessa566(f): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Na who mess for here
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by yuzedo: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
is truth. Das why I dint nomally brodcast our new relationship. Am keepin it secrete on d downlow cos babes are wicked and can snatched me from u wen dey hear am a red cap cheif. sad I love u my pawpaw pie. embarassed

26 Likes

Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by demelza: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
But that was some years ago, she should be over it by now.

2 Likes

Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Fazhy: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Really?

Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by russianmob27: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Legend of the attention seeker, babe na your mouth dey smell angry angry
vanessa566: Na who mess for here

9 Likes

Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by donfemzy: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
U no mean am
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
She has her life to live,so nobody should castigate or cast any form of aspersions on her.....
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by 3ace(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sorry Rita, that's one of the price you have to pay as a celebrity.
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by zynzyn(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
The day this girl go bite somebody nose, dem go say ah ah but she be celebrity!!

Dem tell una say she no wan marry?
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by point5: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
;DNobi she brocast d relatnshp b4,,na so her mouth go dey run choto choto lik ukpaka..
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
And why is this news? After jumping from one old man to another, you expect an ambitious young man to come and pertake in your predicament all in the name of marriage undecided
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by crackhaus: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Somebody please tell somebody who knows somebody who knows Rita to advice her to just stop acting and go into retirement...then no press(or Nairaland) will be interested anymore.
It's quite simple really.
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Numerouuuno: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Honestly,the only reason i opened this thread is to read yuzedo's comment.
The guy in really into rita.
May God help your life.

8 Likes

Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by amAZEing: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
I believe she is talking about the 1st Girl in her life.

Idi Amin: And why is this news? After jumping from one old man to another, you expect an ambitious young man to come and pertake in your predicament all in the name of marriage undecided
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by crisycent: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
There is no smoke without fire. You are in all politicians private parties and you think people that attend these parties don't know you. They know who you fcking. So please don't cry me a river, cry me a water fountain.
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Aedesmuskeeto: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Aedesmuskeeto: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
seriously WTF
It is so UNlady of you to type dis shit...

Silence is better than whining like a b#tch you know!! No offense..
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Brite02(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.......
abeg I no fit laugh oooo,
seeeeeee excuse.. shocked..
unseriousness of highest order

*closes mouth when laffing cheesy*
Buhhahhahahahahhahaaa grin cheesy
Kikkikikiikikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nairalanders killed your relationship with your unknown lover chief sweetus oyoyo, imaginary banana Island resident yuzedo. angry

1 Like

Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by picoba(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
sorry
Re: The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic by sagytariusTM1: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong, This topic has made front page before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Smiles Up In New Photo / Michael Okon Sues Stella Dimoko Korkus For N500 Million For 'Defamation' / Full 2013 List Of All The Popular Members Of Illuminati.(church OF SATAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.