Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers (2417 Views)

A New Record Label, Music Production And Promotion And Mangement Coy Needs You. / Gospel Artiste Promotion And Management For Upcoming Nigeria Gospel artiste / Promote your Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by Musicdope: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Africandope.net runs a script that automatically upload songs/videos to every entertainment/media website in Africa.....they are over 50 countries in Africa over 400 media/entertainment websites in Africa .....feel free ..promote your songs /videos on www.africandope.net (no charges free of charge) just visit www.africandope.net
1..upload your song/video
2..upload your background details
3..upload your contact details
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Promotions are free
2.your songs /videos will be re-editted ( our website name/water mark would added to your songs/videos
3.Africandope.net automatically becomes your manager....for songs promoted
4. Africandope.net is entitled to 40 % of your pay for 12 months ( shows , endorsement ...etc
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by owobaba201: 4:41am On Sep 14, 2013
WHATS D DIL &WHATS D BENEFITS?HOWS A DIL GOIN TO BE BROKERED?
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by Musicdope: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2013
We take 40% from your payments ..be it shows endorsement ......as long as the connection comes from us we take 40%.... its 100% free you dont have to pay a thing for promotion they are over 50 countries in africa over 400 media/entertainment website in Africa over 160 millon internet users and over a billion people in Africa promote yours and star big .....we are reaching we are spreading wide Africa follow us why you can .......their might be a time when you would wish you u could

Visit our offiicial page at www.africandope.net

Please how do we advertise this nairaland on we need up commers need a reply from mods am new here...
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
275B3069*dats my pin music dope*u promote my song i inturn boost ur web with maddening fresh collabos wt celebs*am intrested in ur deal
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by rocso: 4:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Hello boss,its dedeRocs in da building-you can follow on twitter @dederocs,or send a mail to lagosboysinc@yahoo.com
My music profile site is www.reverbnation.com/dederocs
Download my latest song here- http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/59fef654
I believe we can make hit music and make money together.hit me up.
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by Musicdope: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Africandope.net is not just a website its a company we help upcomming artist not upcomming artist helping us if your music is good we are ready to take you there...all you have to do is upload your song on the first 3days if your song is good it will make round hits cause it will be uploaded on other Africa media related site
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by Musicdope: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
this site has been in existence for long so dont discriminate it cause am trying to help you upcommers on this forum ...one reason Nigerians arent moving forward its cause they belittle things and take things beyound them for granted ....this site its a major tool in kenya and ghana cote' de voir and south Africa ..Am trying to bring it into nigeria fully cause have seen and watched upcommers cry and beg website owners and djs for promotion...
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by Musicdope: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
And please is all free you only get to pay if you are goin on premium visit our site if you need more info ...
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by Plutonium(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
You know a beautiful musical idea when you got one, put it down.

Enter www.areaonestudio.com

Area One Studio is a professional recording studio, the go to place for recording, mixing and mastering your music. Located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria, the studio offers an array of high grade recording equipment and mixing environment, with various instruments for live recording and advanced software effects and hardware gear. Our engineers, working with clients from Nigeria and abroad are musicians themselves, and so here in the studio, we understand the expectations and desires of musicians and we do very well exceed these.

Call 0805 503 3424
Recording and mixing a professional product is an elusive skill, and this is where we come in, and we do assist in arrangement, proper songwriting and the needful on a case by case basis to deliver a professional job.
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi I go by the name Alvin George,am 17 buh with the stage name Alvin J. Am a hippop rap artist,base around lagos,am pretty much good at rapping just looking for sponsors although I eh got no demos yet...buh have got (mistape,freestyles))Beat dah i wna tryna voice over,am just hoping that u help...can contact me with ma number 07013919129 or email me with youngjjc29@yahoo.com....thanks
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by bazestop(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Bazestop is offering a one time promo to get one of your song, video and mixtape promoted on our site for free!!!. Send your song, video or mixtape with artwork and biography to bazestop@gmail.com. Promo ends by 21st of March 2017

@bazestop.com

Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by businessguide: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by businessguide: 6:36am On Mar 15, 2018
promote your music on www.businessguide.com.ng
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by preachersticker: 2:41am On Mar 16, 2018
UPCOMING ARTISTE
Sticker Fm Radio Station,
they Promote each track for just 1,200 naira, for a whole month.
Their website is www.stickerfm.com
You can also call or whatsapp them on 08076335972 or 08132375678
even StickerFM Radio has a radio app on Google playstore that one can download and listen to music
24 hours non-stop, so all upcoming artiste should take advantage of these opportunity now.
Their music promotion is excellent.
Re: Free Promotion And Management For Upcommers by somtookeke(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2019
Start promoting your songs the smart way!

Free Music Artist Promotion - December 2019

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/free-music-artist-promotion-december.html

With digital music consumption on the rise, the music world is getting crowded! Push Power Promo can help you stand out from the competition. We promote music from hard-working, talented artists every day. Our music services are top of the line! Not only do we offer free music promotion on our blog, but we connect our community of musicians and artists to hundreds of free opportunities throughout the year including radio shows, podcasts, label submissions, music contests, others blog platforms and more. Over the past several years, we've witnessed our members and clients get placements and new fans from a broad range of opportunities on the net.

Read more on how we promte for free:

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/free-music-artist-promotion-december.html

Other Headlines;

impeachment vote, Pelosi invites Trump to give 2020 State of the Union address
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/impeachment-vote-pelosi-invites-trump.html

EPL: Arteta fires strong warning to Arsenal players during unveiling
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/epl-arteta-fires-strong-warning-to.html

Roma beat Fiorentina to solidify Champions League push
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/roma-beat-fiorentina-to-solidify.html

What is a Sitemap (How to Generate Them)
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/what-is-sitemap-how-to-generate-them.html

Fani-Kayode Tells Danjuma To Reveal Secrets In Nigeria
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/fani-kayode-tells-danjuma-to-reveal.html

Judge Declares Prostitution Is Not A Crime In Nigeria After Ruling In Favour Of 16 Girls
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/judge-declares-prostitution-is-not.html

SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT exactly

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Yamaha Wireless Microphone Ym 288 / Serious Inqueries Only: Musicians: Artists: Promoters: Etc / Mix Your Hit - Online Mixing & Mastering Service For Artists E.g. Singer, Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.