Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Reltel Entry Level - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reltel Entry Level (2302 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Entry Level Job At AOS Orwell / Entry Level Jobs @ Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reltel Entry Level by lawkey(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2008
Please can anyone in the house tell me the pay package for RELTEL ENTRY LEVEL.I did their test and Interview in February and April respectively and was called for medicals recently.Kindly give me feedback
Re: Reltel Entry Level by 123papas(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2008
which kain life, 200k ke, no even starcomms and visaphone cant pay that much, talkless of reltel
Re: Reltel Entry Level by lawkey(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2008
house i need a reliable information. please help me out with it.
Re: Reltel Entry Level by chubistone: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2008
Its not more than N70,000 i can assure you.
Re: Reltel Entry Level by winner4eva: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
they reviewed thier salary recently. it is u to 1.4m per annum. This info is from a reliable source

which u best of luck
Re: Reltel Entry Level by winner4eva: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2008
i heard that the review was a 100% that is why it is up to 1.4m. just multiply 70k x 2 then u will get the actual pay
Re: Reltel Entry Level by Emegwali: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2008
lawkey please can i have Your number so that i can get in touch with you. I did the RELTEL MEDICALS long ago precisely January . But up till now I have not been contacted.
Though at that time we were about 30 that went forthe medicals but only 15 were contacted .I do not know if it is going to be in batches or together along with your set
This is my NO 08035050788
Re: Reltel Entry Level by theforce(m): 3:39am On Jun 27, 2008
Hey bros,
if you do medicals since January and them no call you, you better be scared. May be there was something they saw i your blood and they did not want you sharing it for the old staff,
Go check your self out. It would help.

It could be something as small as Asthma, or as High as V.I.H (lol)_
Re: Reltel Entry Level by MyPeace(f): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2008
thats dataentry 419, pls ignore him, regular NLers know him with his everyday change of ID.
Re: Reltel Entry Level by Belbicken: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2008
Please who knows d latest as regards Reltel north north,south south on going recruitment. i applied but have not heard from the, learnt have they've started calling people is it true and who are the people ie discipline?

(1) (Reply)

Sona Beweries Plc Calling: / Offshore Oil & Gas Maritime Marine & Drilling Company Recruitment 19 Positions / Chevron Is Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.