Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki (2656 Views)

Youth Development Program Assistants Required / NYSC Service year - Admin Assistants LEKKI, LAGOS ( 2 X Females ) / Daycare Teachers And Assistants Required In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 1:28am On Sep 14, 2013
Experienced Sales/Admin Assistants needed.
These are full-time, permanent positions.

The role of Admin Sales Assistant will be to work in a customer facing environment.
Applicants will need to maintain a high level of accuracy.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:

* Software based stock control
* Assisting customers with bulk and retail purchases
* Making recommendations and up-selling products

Essential skills:

* Competent level of IT literacy skills
* Experience of retail and bulk sales services
* Ability to establish good working relationships
* Strong customer service skills, self motivation, team player mentality
* A consistent professional approach to all tasks

Locations- Ilasan, Oniru and Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Services- Sales/Delivery of Domestic
Bulk and Retail Phonecards
Website and Computer Services
Movies, Phones and Accessories

Wages and Benefits
Basic- ₦20,000-30,000/month. Salary determined by location duties.
Living Assistance- WEEKLY payment in the first month.
Accommodation- Free but provided on a discretionary basis.
IT training- Given to certification level.
Salary Bonus- Up to ₦3000/month paid when new product lines are included.

To apply-
Send a text with your 'Name, Age, Location, Years of relevant experience' ;
to 08166252749.

Also, Quote code- 'nlsci9' in your text message.
Good luck.

This vacancy is being advertised by DropZone Enterprises
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Pattey(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Scam!!!!!!
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by nusdog: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pattey: Scam!!!!!!

Shut up. Its not scam.
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Flooerin(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
I am interested in the job but distance is an issue. Can i get a yes for accommodation. What is duty hours and off period?
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Pattey(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
nusdog:

Shut up. Its not scam.

Oh! I see, his accomplice eh? Co-thieves!

This format has been OVER-USED; texting applicant details (in ur case to to 08092863560. Or call: 018444381) and quoting some silly ref num (in ur case 'nlsci9').

Try again thieves!!!

1 Like

Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 2:19am On Sep 16, 2013
Hi all.
Firstly- Please, refrain from libeling persons on this website. A genuine business is within it's rights to demand the site admin's intervention or take legal action- Note to Pattey: Check Item 2 on the posting Rules.
Secondly, anyone interested in the position should either send a text message or call the numbers provided.
Thirdly, apart from the sms you send or call you make, the application and interview processes are WITHOUT ANY CHARGES; leading to-
The fourth item- Download the guarantor's form from the link below and print 2 copies for each guarantor. Again, your ONLY expense is in browsing and printing; there are no 'vetting fees'.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lu687q28nt2d0uo/

Thank you.
DZE
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 2:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Flooerin: I am interested in the job but distance is an issue. Can i get a yes for accommodation. What is duty hours and off period?

Hi Flooerin,
The text you send will show your location; therefore in response to your application, the issues will be addressed before your interview.
Thanks.
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 2:45am On Sep 16, 2013
Pattey:

Oh! I see, his accomplice eh? Co-thieves!

This format has been OVER-USED; texting applicant details (in ur case to to 08092863560. Or call: 018444381) and quoting some silly ref num (in ur case 'nlsci9').

Try again thieves!!!

Mr. Pattey,
I've been through some of your posts and you claim to be a proud member of the 'fourth estate of the realm'. Fine.
As a responsible member of the press/mass media, which of the details in the advert did you investigate before posting your comments?
You called my advert a scam and accused 2 people of being co-thieves; could you please help Nairalanders out by providing proof of your assertions?
Thank you.
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Pattey(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2013
debaj10:

Mr. Pattey,
I've been through some of your posts and you claim to be a proud member of the 'fourth estate of the realm'. Fine.
As a responsible member of the press/mass media, which of the details in the advert did you investigate before posting your comments?
You called my advert a scam and accused 2 people of being co-thieves; could you please help Nairalanders out by providing proof of your assertions?
Thank you.

Its quite simple, the format of your advert here is 99% consistent with the job scam adverts out there.

You may want to check threads on that topic to get an idea.

Thank you.
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by tpapi: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Can dos without sales esperience apply
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
tpapi: Can dos without sales esperience apply

If you meet all other competency criteria, you may apply.
Thanks.
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pattey:

Its quite simple, the format of your advert here is 99% consistent with the job scam adverts out there.

You may want to check threads on that topic to get an idea.

Thank you.

I established a premise and asked for proof of your accusations; but you simply made an assumption and want to justify yourself based on it?
Your laziness and myopia are clearly evident.
When an apparently intelligent man offers falsehood as truth, what hope for those who believe what you say?
Wasn't deceit the weapon used by the Devil against Eve?
You didn't ask the OP some simple questions to clarify the veracity of the advert.
You refuse to acknowledge that you were wrong in your assumption.
May your pride and prejudice not lead to your fall.
Amen
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Pattey(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
debaj10:

I established a premise and asked for proof of your accusations; but you simply made an assumption and want to justify yourself based on it?
Your laziness and myopia are clearly evident.
When an apparently intelligent man offers falsehood as truth, what hope for those who believe what you say?
Wasn't deceit the weapon used by the Devil against Eve?
You didn't ask the OP some simple questions to clarify the veracity of the advert.
You refuse to acknowledge that you were wrong in your assumption.
May your pride and prejudice not lead to your fall.
Amen

Oga, your attempt to get cute with use of words will not work with me. . . Be it an accomplice using a separate I'd or same person wiv different IDs trying to give an innocent impression; its not gonna work!

I need not ask U any set of questions that have been failed before hand, yes, failed!

Do you expect me to start asking why you're using an advert format hundreds of scammers have used? Like seriously?!!?? Didn't you think before posting your ad with that format?

Kmt

2 Likes

Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pattey:

Oga, your attempt to get cute with use of words will not work with me. . . Be it an accomplice using a separate I'd or same person wiv different IDs trying to give an innocent impression; its not gonna work!

I need not ask U any set of questions that have been failed before hand, yes, failed!

Do you expect me to start asking why you're using an advert format hundreds of scammers have used? Like seriously?!!?? Didn't you think before posting your ad with that format?

Kmt

Mr Pattey,
You're an amusing fellow.
The format international companies use for job adverts is what you're abusing?
Go to www.fish4jobs.co.uk and find out which companies advertise and the formats they use there.
Again, your ignorance is showing; the longer this goes, the deeper the hole you'll dig for yourself. lipsrsealed
I'd advised you to accept your fault and move on; or maybe find a 'lesser foe' whose intelligence you might be able to surpass.
Meanwhile, if you're intimidated by my 'use of words', I tremble to think how poor your education was to find such common language 'cute'. shocked
Lastly, it's clear you're too full of yourself to acknowledge your failings- evinced by yet another simple-minded reference to scams- therefore, I'll oblige you by stringing you along till you tie yourself into knots. grin
When you've displayed enough bellicosity and made an utter fool of yourself be sure to slink off, back to your small pond where you seem to be a big fish; but hurry- someone else might have taken your place while you're off displaying braggadocio.
(...are the words beyond your comprehension? do you need a dictionary?) wink

I'm conducting interviews this Saturday. Be sure to send me an sms so I give you an invite.
Maybe you're actually job-hunting and have been acting out your frustrations; in any case, you can play the 'observer' status and come back here to refute and recant your diatribe.
Talk about eating humble pie!! cheesy
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Pattey(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
debaj10:

Mr Pattey,
You're an amusing fellow.
The format international companies use for job adverts is what you're abusing?
Go to www.fish4jobs.co.uk and find out which companies advertise and the formats they use there.
Again, your ignorance is showing; the longer this goes, the deeper the hole you'll dig for yourself. lipsrsealed
I'd advised you to accept your fault and move on; or maybe find a 'lesser foe' whose intelligence you might be able to surpass.
Meanwhile, if you're intimidated by my 'use of words', I tremble to think how poor your education was to find such common language 'cute'. shocked
Lastly, it's clear you're too full of yourself to acknowledge your failings- evinced by yet another simple-minded reference to scams- therefore, I'll oblige you by stringing you along till you tie yourself into knots. grin
When you've displayed enough bellicosity and made an utter fool of yourself be sure to slink off, back to your small pond where you seem to be a big fish; but hurry- someone else might have taken your place while you're off displaying braggadocio.
(...are the words beyond your comprehension? do you need a dictionary?) wink

I'm conducting interviews this Saturday. Be sure to send me an sms so I give you an invite.
Maybe you're actually job-hunting and have been acting out your frustrations; in any case, you can play the 'observer' status and come back here to refute and recant your diatribe.
Talk about eating humble pie!! cheesy

Dude, go get a life!!! Before forming attachee based on some supposed formats on a foreign website, what happened to standard ref codes applied to email applications?

Why adopt the same over-used sms system by Nigerian scammers?

Interviews my foot! Btw; in case your fraudulent activities get you in trouble, maybe you could then hire me to clean up your image, that's if you'll be able to afford moi tho grin

1 Like

Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Can a female apply?
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
mbatuku2: Can a female apply?

The position is open to both genders.
Be sure to send your SMS as soon as you can.
Take care.
DZE
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pattey:

Dude, go get a life!!! Before forming attachee based on some supposed formats on a foreign website, what happened to standard ref codes applied to email applications?

Why adopt the same over-used sms system by Nigerian scammers?

Interviews my foot! Btw; in case your fraudulent activities get you in trouble, maybe you could then hire me to clean up your image, that's if you'll be able to afford moi tho grin

My word.
You sure are a glutton for punishment.
And how is it that you seem to have a one-track mind?
'Scammers' must've got you for some serious dosh. cry
Tell me, were you scammed while hoping to 'get rich quick'?
Or are you a repentant scam artist who's suffered for his crimes and now fears ghosts in every corner?
I pity your myopic, redundant and clearly limited imagination. undecided
I see now that your previous insults were only born of mental deficiencies.
I hope your folks are coping well with your disabilities. tongue
God keep you, ok?
Take care.
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Pattey(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
debaj10:

My word.
You sure are a glutton for punishment.
And how is it that you seem to have a one-track mind?
'Scammers' must've got you for some serious dosh. cry
Tell me, were you scammed while hoping to 'get rich quick'?
Or are you a repentant scam artist who's suffered for his crimes and now fears ghosts in every corner?
I pity your myopic, redundant and clearly limited imagination. undecided
I see now that your previous insults were only born of mental deficiencies.
I hope your folks are coping well with your disabilities. tongue
God keep you, ok?
Take care.

Keep ranting loser! Suck on your wounds as I've burst your bubble. . . Say Goodbye to your 'Ponzi Scheme' !!! grin
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 1:27am On Sep 23, 2013
Pattey:

Keep ranting loser! Suck on your wounds as I've burst your bubble. . . Say Goodbye to your 'Ponzi Scheme' !!! grin

oh, what great heights you would achieve, but for want of a brain...
I'm quite sure it's my prerogative to 'rant' on my thread if I so wish. cheesy
But the uninvited guest who wishes to be heard at all costs must indeed be utterly without shame and divest himself of all rationale to speak less of dignity, in order to spew his drivel.
What a pity... cry
So, keep being the fool and I'll keep encouraging you.
And if you call pointing out your childishness 'ranting', you're in greater need of a dictionary than I thought. shocked
What primary school did you go to? Were your teachers some of those who can't seem to read properly?
Let me clue you in-
If you challenge a well-read fellow with your clearly half-baked mentality, you'll end up with egg on your face.
But please, carry on; you provide me with comic relief at each day's end and I'm now loathe to give up this entertainment!
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Pattey(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2013
debaj10:

oh, what great heights you would achieve, but for want of a brain...
I'm quite sure it's my prerogative to 'rant' on my thread if I so wish. cheesy
But the uninvited guest who wishes to be heard at all costs must indeed be utterly without shame and divest himself of all rationale to speak less of dignity, in order to spew his drivel.
What a pity... cry
So, keep being the fool and I'll keep encouraging you.
And if you call pointing out your childishness 'ranting', you're in greater need of a dictionary than I thought. shocked
What primary school did you go to? Were your teachers some of those who can't seem to read properly?
Let me clue you in-
If you challenge a well-read fellow with your clearly half-baked mentality, you'll end up with egg on your face.
But please, carry on; you provide me with comic relief at each day's end and I'm now loathe to give up this entertainment!

*yaws* . . . rants of a jobless loser. . . btw, what happened to the 'interview' you were to conduct this past weekend based on your 'job ad'? eheheheheh. scammer!
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 1:24am On Sep 24, 2013
Pattey:

*yaws* . . . rants of a jobless loser. . . btw, what happened to the 'interview' you were to conduct this past weekend based on your 'job ad'? eheheheheh. scammer!

If it wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious.
My interviews went fine, thanks for asking.
I'm conducting another batch on Wednesday.
By God's grace, I'll provide employment to those who need it; and my business will continue to grow.
And I'll come post my updates so detractors like you can keep inspiring me to greatness.
Isn't this refreshing?! wink
PS: Was there any mention of an interview in the job advert?
See how your addled brain keeps misfiring? tongue
I provided YOU particularly with the information to assist your job search; after all, it was your quest for a job that attracted you to my advert in the first place. Rather than admitting your situation so you can get some much-needed help from contributors, your frustration has instead led you down a path of no return.
Please, I beg you, keep up the good work of challenging me to greater heights!! cool
Pity, you won't get paid for it...
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by willibounce: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2013
OP,Y the lengthy reply. Some1 is breaking ur legs with jst 3 or 4 lines and ur writing a novel.

I know scammers always find it hard to give up when busted. I just wish u get shot in both eyes and ur fingers chopped off so we see how u continue ur scam. Moraforka!

3 Likes

Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
willibounce: OP,Y the lengthy reply. Some1 is breaking ur legs with jst 3 or 4 lines and ur writing a novel.

I know scammers always find it hard to give up when busted. I just wish u get shot in both eyes and ur fingers chopped off so we see how u continue ur scam. Moraforka!

mr willibounce,
a quick glance at your posts shows a very disturbed mental state.
if you had a bad childhood, go for counselling with a shrink; remove your bombast from nl so more constructive minds can share their interests, k?
meanwhile, check the meaning of prerogative- on this post, it's mine. the length of my posts are quite to my liking.
finally, since idiocy seems to roam in raving packs, you and pattey can hang out at any abandoned building of your choice and rub your broken minds together.
enjoy.
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by herboshedhe(f): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
debaj10:

mr willibounce,
a quick glance at your posts shows a very disturbed mental state.
if you had a bad childhood, go for counselling with a shrink; remove your bombast from nl so more constructive minds can share their interests, k?
meanwhile, check the meaning of prerogative- on this post, it's mine. the length of my posts are quite to my liking.
finally, since idiocy seems to roam in raving packs, you and pattey can hang out at any abandoned building of your choice and rub your broken minds together.
enjoy.
Young man,you need not reply with the same tone na...take things easy guys!
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
herboshedhe:
Young man,you need not reply with the same tone na...take things easy guys!

Ma'am,
I appreciate your desire for appeasement, but it's unnecessary.
If (mental) vagrants attempt to bully you, hold your ground and give better than you get. Otherwise they'll keep at it; worse, they'll do even more despicable things to those who can't fight for themselves.
In a nation where 'might is right', the only way to deal with biased, hate-filled minds is to show them you won't take their nonsense.
Thanks again.
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Pattey(m): 12:28am On Sep 29, 2013
debaj10:

Ma'am,
I appreciate your desire for appeasement, but it's unnecessary.
If (mental) vagrants attempt to bully you, hold your ground and give better than you get. Otherwise they'll keep at it; worse, they'll do even more despicable things to those who can't fight for themselves.
In a nation where 'might is right', the only way to deal with biased, hate-filled minds is to show them you won't take their nonsense.
Thanks again.

Quick question; how did your 'supposed interviews' turn out? If your 'scam' comments are anything to go by, you should have conducted TWO by now; according to what you had said b4. . .

So, how did it go? Did the gullible applicants co-operate? In basic English you'll be able to process; shey maga pay?
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by debaj10: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pattey:

Quick question; how did your 'supposed interviews' turn out? If your 'scam' comments are anything to go by, you should have conducted TWO by now; according to what you had said b4. . .

So, how did it go? Did the gullible applicants co-operate? In basic English you'll be able to process; shey maga pay?

My interviews went very well, thanks for asking.
It's been quite busy, so coming on here to respond to your 'concern' took a while.
The positions were over-subscribed for, enabling me to pick the cream of the crop.
By year's end, the company will be posting a few party pix on here.
I hope you find what you're looking for; try to find a constructive way to release all that pent-up rage and cynicism you seem to carry on your shoulders.
Take care.
Re: Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki by Pattey(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
debaj10:

My interviews went very well, thanks for asking.
It's been quite busy, so coming on here to respond to your 'concern' took a while.
The positions were over-subscribed for, enabling me to pick the cream of the crop.
By year's end, the company will be posting a few party pix on here.
I hope you find what you're looking for; try to find a constructive way to release all that pent-up rage and cynicism you seem to carry on your shoulders.
Take care.

grin U wish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovas Interview Candidates / UK Truck Driver Application / Graduate Trainees Recruitment (nationwide) Adic Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.