Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Join The French Legion From Nigeria And Around The World? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Join The French Legion From Nigeria And Around The World? (1007 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join The French Legion From Nigeria And Around The World? by Visman(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2013
good day my good people of great ideas and insight,am not denying the fact that going by the nigerian standard of living,i am a middle class with an annual salary of over N1million but less than N1.5million.notwithstanding,i just need a new challenge and a new adventure in my life.i googled this word on the net''recruitment of foreign nationals in military service''and i came up with this result''french Legion recruits from anywhere around the world''.when i tried it,i was made to understand that french Legion recruits from anywhere around the world irrespective of the race,colour,religion and nationality,but recruitment only take place in france,meaning interested applicants need to travel to france.brothers how do i go about securing french Visa?because am very much interested,like i said earlier;i need a new challenge in my life oversea,.advice please from people of ideas,i will highly appreciate a good advise and ideas from all and sundry for it wont be just for my own good,others will gain too,many thanks.
Re: How To Join The French Legion From Nigeria And Around The World? by Visman(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2013
moderators please help me look into this,many thanks.
Re: How To Join The French Legion From Nigeria And Around The World? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2013
You need to contact the agency in France for them to give you an invitation letter. But you know before they will give you a visa for such you must be able to write and comprehend the French language.

There are alliance francaise in lagos, port harcourt Abuja, etc...apply there to learn your French.

Visit their website for more info
Re: How To Join The French Legion From Nigeria And Around The World? by Visman(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2013
Chillisauce: You need to contact the agency in France for them to give you an invitation letter. But you know before they will give you a visa for such you must be able to write and comprehend the French language.

There are alliance francaise in lagos, port harcourt Abuja, etc...apply there to learn your French.

Visit their website for more info
thanks for the info bro,many thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? / Pretence Is What Will Kill Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.