Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi (4266 Views)

MI Abaga Rocks A N160K Jon Buscemi Black/gold Sneakers / Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) / Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing (2) (3) (4)

Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by misspetite(f): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2013
They don't call him Banga lee for nothing...Talk the talk,walk the walk..For those who don't know ,Buscemi is a high end sneaker by Jon Buscemi, pure leather and 18k gold hardware...To own one, lets just say be prepared to shellout $800 and above..
[img]http://1.bp..com/-eRBL2iY8m1M/UjQQachzSkI/AAAAAAAAns0/qYiI9x_RXko/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-52uabJ3cLrs/UjQQuIk-gTI/AAAAAAAAntE/wh4z6ALfq6A/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kPpDW6hCFPY/UjQSCNVx4CI/AAAAAAAAntQ/f4neCPIh6W8/s400/DSC04481_1024x1024.jpg[/img]
http://misspetitenigeria..com/2013/09/dbanj-paints-town-red-in-his-buscemi.html
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2013
Eja Nla grin
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by texaco1: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2013
Wahalahi omode nse bobo yi.
(Small boy blood still dey worry dbanj)

Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by demelza: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2013
texaco1: Wahalahi omode nse bobo yi.
grin Its the same with every male.
They never outgrow their toys.
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by Tolexander: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2013
misspetite:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kPpDW6hCFPY/UjQSCNVx4CI/AAAAAAAAntQ/f4neCPIh6W8/s400/DSC04481_1024x1024.jpg[/img]
the footwears look like an upgraded coloured wellington!

Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by israel007: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Eiya. Good for him but I don't think I can every wear that. Not appealing to me - my opinion
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by kunlesehan(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2013
those sneakers feel so good on one's feet. if u had one I know u would rock it without socks ... anyway we all grow pale and old immediately we stop playing.
E jan la swim on ...

Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by diarra94(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2013
WHEN CELEBRITIES ACT CHILDISH......TRYING TO MAKE HEADLINES WITH A CHEAP SHOE. IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK SLEEK, TRY VLADO.
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by tellwisdom: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2013
Rubbish. My 4yrs old nephew would reject this shittt if given to him as gift. sad
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by Austeenxx: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hey! Where's the town? I can't find any town.

Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by deenee: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
No biggie about the sneakers. This is not the limited edition and alot of peeps here rock these sneakers (even regular college students and normal run off the mill peeps that are not "celebrities")

No beef but he should try get him self a customized limited edition 24 carat gold plated Buscemi sneakers that cost 7,000 USD (heard only 200 pieces are made and sold yearly and you have to be on a coveted waiting list to get one) or top of the range LOUIS VUITTON sneakers with a starting retail price of 9,000 USD

Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by nairaman66(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Seriously? this post is complete trash.. So what? Do you know how much my watch costs? But who give a fuss about it..

Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by joyli: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin na the bata dey worry am .

D banj grow up.
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by Kessleek(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
The shoe looks jus like any other shoe at first sight
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by airmark(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
tellwisdom: Rubbish. My 4yrs old nephew would reject this shittt if given to him as gift. sad

Ofcourse you will be stvpid buying this for a 4yr old. It will be too big for his legs now.
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by tellwisdom: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
airmark:

Ofcourse you will be stvpid buying this for a 4yr old. It will be too big for his legs now.

No bro, I'm not stuupid as you, to think i would buy that big thing for him
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by Danhumprey: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
It seems some people are sick! Must they flaunt everything? By the way,that 'sandal' look like a shoe specially designed for desert dwellers! angry
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by Eddy2cute(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
menhhh the bata rocks jare.
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by Sijo01(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mstcheeeeeew........ I guess we should look forward to seeing your boxer too. Watin Davido nor do.
I thought this dude was matured, never knew he gat a toddler's brian.
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by zeelo2014: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
U ask why is he showing off?
Answer: Because he is in Show business. They're meant to show-off,its part of the trade.
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by ajasa4link: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Na end time shoe jare
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by joyli: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
ajasa4link: Na end time shoe jare

This my end time brothers sef grin grin grin

Una won end am by una sef!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by AKMoney1(m): 1:44am On Sep 15, 2013
$800?? With all the 18k gold hardware is still cheap to brag about undecided

Check the below link for 5 most expensive sneakers in the world and people who acquire these don't brag.

http://elitedaily.com/envision/the-top-5-most-expensive-sneakers-in-the-world/

Re: Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi by AKMoney1(m): 1:56am On Sep 15, 2013
[size=13pt]Nike Dunk Low Pro SB “Paris” cost $3,500[/size]

Let him go for this simple but mighty sneaker then i will know he's flaunting something......

Mercy Aigbe Gentry, Hubby And Son Spotted At The Beach (photos) / Taiwo Oshadipe Shouted ‘my Chest, My Heart Before Her Death, Plus Photos / Kiss Daniel Supports Gay Marriage?