Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Mobil Is Calling Oooo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Is Calling Oooo (1638 Views)

Exxon Mobil ; Is This Real Or Scam / Mobil Is Recruiting / Mobil Is Recruiting........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Is Calling Oooo by owee: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

While still waiting for the shell invitation for test this afternoon I got a mail for Mobil aptitude/skills test. Who else has got the I.V. and what can we be expecting?
Re: Mobil Is Calling Oooo by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
4congo you dey envy person? I'm sure we can read your story at naijajobenvyhotblogspot.com. Lmao. Just kidding sha.

@owee, I just got my own invitation sef. I was already mad at being passed over by shell and bg group. At least man fit take this one take compensate. I heard last year was really tough. A lot of questions from your field with some gmat to boot.
Re: Mobil Is Calling Oooo by owee: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2008
@owee, I just got my own invitation sef. I was already mad at being passed over by shell and bg group. At least man fit take this one take compensate. I heard last year was really tough. A lot of questions from your field with some gmat to boot.
[quote][/quote]

@og2711
BG and Shell(still hangin on sha),Na wa for dem. Anyway, the skills test is it with respect to what you studied in school? As per mech,civil, elect etc
Re: Mobil Is Calling Oooo by dlynx4real(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
Hi guys, i got a mail to for 4th of july, service for me is sept 23rd though, do i still qualify and what is the format
Re: Mobil Is Calling Oooo by donte5: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2008
guys got mine too this aftenoon for lagos 29th june.
Re: Mobil Is Calling Oooo by mecussey(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2008
Mine is 24th June at Eket oron, UYO but I took the ABT test here in Lagos, why UYO now
Re: Mobil Is Calling Oooo by donte5: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2008
Do any body in the house have any material for this mobil test or anything at all be i needed it.
Re: Mobil Is Calling Oooo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2008
Congratulations to those of you already invited. Exonmobil was in the Uk some weeks and the test format was like this.

1. Verbal ( this contains several short passages which you are expected to read and answer TRUE, FALSE CANNOT SAY)
2. Numerical ( simple chart and mathematics try shl website for practice http://www.shldirect.com/ or try http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/psychotests.htm)

3. Abstract reasoning ( diagrams and shapes)

4. Skill test that will be for one hour in your field. It depends on your field. I don't know what they can ask you

Hope it helps. All the best
Re: Mobil Is Calling Oooo by gbjobs1: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2008
what position is it for,
Graduate Engineer
Re: Mobil Is Calling Oooo by abayd: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
i got my mail too few minutes ago. Is the format like that of shell or what? congrats to all those invited and those that would still be invited, cheers
Re: Mobil Is Calling Oooo by mecussey(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
I don't know why you people call it test; we have taken the test and they invited me for Interview sequel to success I had in the test they said.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Chi Limited / Any Latest News About Pz Cussons? / Hospita Job Vacancy:nurses And Midwife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.