Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Patience Jonathan's Top 15 Queen's English Quotes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Patience Jonathan's Top 15 Queen's English Quotes (980 Views)

Why Patience Jonathan’s Security Aide Was Killed — Leadership / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate / The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Top 15 Queen's English Quotes by DEngineer(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2013
PATIENCE JONATHAN'S TOP 15 QUEEN's ENGLISH QUOTES,......crack ya By ribs!
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people. (Imagine)

2. The President was once a child and the Senators were once a children. grin

3. My fellow widows. (Is her husband dead?) shocked

4. A good mother takes care of his children. (His children? Like Seriously?) lipsrsealed

5. The people sitting before you were once a children. (Smh) cry

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an International competition like this one, (addressing press men after Female Under- 19 FIFA World Cup) grin

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn't it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow. (Is she a literate?)

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing
their parents for one reason or another.(lmfao....) undecided

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY (Lwkmd)

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment. (Doctors and nurses?) shocked

11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide. (What's the difference?)

12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on. (Manhood?) wink

13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laugh wan tear my belle o) lipsrsealed

14. Why will bokharam bomblast churches on christmas day, they don't have respect for Jesus, they are a very bad person, infact I'm a sadder woman right now and Mr. President is more saddest (Sad,sadder,saddest...) grin grin

15. We all have HIV. (You guys have it too? Coz I don't) undecided
#HaveFun

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Register:nepad Nigeria Organizes Free Training For Nigerian Unemployed Graduates / How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.