Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Pdp And Its Redemption Tactics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp And Its Redemption Tactics (521 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Boko Haram: NSA Dasuki Adopts New Tactics, Meets Shuwa, Abba Kyari, Ciroma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp And Its Redemption Tactics by omicpet(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2013
this prose is an opinion and after thought of recent PDP maneuvers through recent presidential elections. the PDP party is blessed with one of Nigerias ex Head of state and former president Olusegun obasanjo at its helm, notably renowned for his tactics and schemes. A general who is worth his mettle in strategy, politics and conspiracies.. Last presidential election saw the party divided over zonal and regional party rule. this news filled tabloids and shifted the attention of masses away from the real deal( THE PRESIDENTIAL POST) thus by the end of the elections the party got what it really wanted and intended for: the presidential post and major stake holds in the senatorial seats. now the tabloid is filled with saga of two pdp factions , the amaechi bustle and watever it is shifting All light and eyes of the nigerian populace to the movie played up in live view across the air views . although it never fails to provide us with its own share of suspense, intrigues and mouth dropping stunts kudos to the first lady. but my questions stand thus.

Are we going to allow ourselves to enjoy all this melodrama and at the end of the elections the history repeat itself.

is a party which is divided among itselves due its selfish reasons of bleeding the populace they are meant to serve still a choice .

more of questions still cloud my mind and i think to myself is ther a better party filled with willing individuals who are willing to steer the country unto the right part.

The APC is filled with membets from variius party but is it a party whose true agenda is ousting PDP from power or a scavenge party fueling on the populace's will to see a new party in power.

My decision as a Nigerian is if all these party leaders PDP,APC, CPC, ACN and others cant really keep to their word and behave as men who have honours among themselves then non is fit to rule our dear nigeria. we should just raise a party or vote in a peoples choice in our environs capable of leading us right and ousting all this leeches who only death can stop in leeching their mother land

(1) (Reply)

Ibb Inaugurate N610m New Presidentail Villa In Sokoto / Federal Government Of Nigeria To Stop Importation Of Vehicles / Dame Patience Jonathan Wins Finest Girl Democracy Nigeria Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.