Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Photo Story Of Nickelodeon Stars All Grown Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Story Of Nickelodeon Stars All Grown Up (4845 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Annie Idibia’s Daughters Are All Grown Up, Photos Looking Strikingly Similar / Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Story Of Nickelodeon Stars All Grown Up by feARless1(f): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Well well well... Nickelodeon lovers its time to show yourselves, see before and after
 pictures of your favorite nickelodeon star and see what he/she is into presently, let's start with 

Amanda Bynes
Before: Amanda casted in 'All That' , after that, at 13 she had her own show " The Amanda Show"
Now: she's negotiating record deal from psych ward

Josh Peck
Before: After being a member of 'The Amanda show' Josh then starred in the popular nick drama 'Drake and Josh', playing the role of the nerdy younger brother
Now: He has grown up to be a heartthrob casting in movies like 'The Wackness', 'Red Dawn' and an upcoming break dance movie to be out this seSeptember 20th, (Battle Of The Year), by the way did I tell you HD is cute, dayummm.

Elisa Cuthbert
Before: She was member of the midnight society, the kids who told spooky stories around the fire on 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark?' 
Now: she starred in 24 as Jack Bauer's daughter who was always getting into danger , she's also one of the TV stars of 'Happy Endings' 
Click here to see more photos

www.diamondodey..com

Re: Photo Story Of Nickelodeon Stars All Grown Up by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wow this is so beautiful.
OP, that pic on your profile is the best!
You look so awesome and gorgeous.
Re: Photo Story Of Nickelodeon Stars All Grown Up by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Josh Peck. Hello hello grin
Re: Photo Story Of Nickelodeon Stars All Grown Up by demelza: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Wow this is so beautiful.
OP, that pic on your profile is the best!
You look so awesome and gorgeous.
grin Stay on topic man! Or when did the OP become a Nickelodeon star.
@Post
When compared to their Disney counterpart, they come off a bit better.
Josh Peck is definitely a late bloomer, an ugly duckling turning into a swan. Even though I hated his show then, I wont mind if he calls me up.
Re: Photo Story Of Nickelodeon Stars All Grown Up by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
demelza: grin Stay on topic man! Or when did the OP become a Nickelodeon star.
But I was just being nice and honest grin
Re: Photo Story Of Nickelodeon Stars All Grown Up by MsSpaqs(f): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2013
Wow.Josh turned out niiice

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol / 'thor' Is The Sexiest Man Alive [PHOTOS] / Photo Of Obafemi Martins Customized Dining Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.