Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Say No To ASUU Strike-let Your Voice Be Heard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Say No To ASUU Strike-let Your Voice Be Heard (693 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike / What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To ASUU Strike-let Your Voice Be Heard by Dospix(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
I do not support our insincere government neither am i an apologist of the wicked union called ASUU. However, i am here to correct the erroneous lies been splashed by the ASUU president Dr. Nasir fagge that the students have encouraged them to remain resilient on their demands to avoid recurring strike situation in future(you would agree with me that even if the government gives ASUU one thrillion naira, they will still come up with more agitation in future that would eventually lead to more strike). One thing i am sure and confident about is the fact that the Nigerian students do not in any way support the selfish and arrogant exhibition of ASUU. To let the world know our stands on this issue we must unilaterally canvass our agitation by simply typing: 'NO TO ASUU STRIKE.' Or we can vent our frustration by commenting and liking other peoples comments. Note: this thread is only for those who feel ASUU aren't helping our career when they keep employing incessant strike to vent their agitation ...if you hold a different view from this, try by all possible means to avoid this thread.

Some students have died prematurely because of this ongoing strike; some have been swayed into involving in things that would only make their career prone to danger; some parent no longer have the financial capability to cater for the educational needs of their children because of the stretching duration of time they have spent in the university. You can stop this evil from recurring by joining your voice and comment to say, 'NO TO ASUU STRIKE.'
Re: Say No To ASUU Strike-let Your Voice Be Heard by RINE1: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abeg make i hear word, na your voice for nairaland or your posts and comments for social networks go bring the strike to an end?
Nor go learn work!.
Re: Say No To ASUU Strike-let Your Voice Be Heard by timwezzb(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssto ASUU and FG cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say No To ASUU Strike-let Your Voice Be Heard by Dospix(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
RINE.:
Abeg make i hear word, na your voice for nairaland or your posts and comments for social networks go bring the strike to an end?
Nor go learn work!.
Its obvious you are not thinking straight and as such, engaging in a verbal aspersion with you would only escalate the level of your insaness*.
Re: Say No To ASUU Strike-let Your Voice Be Heard by Dospix(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
timwezzb: Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssto ASUU and FG cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say No To ASUU Strike-let Your Voice Be Heard by RINE1: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dospix: Its obvious you are not thinking straight and as such, engaging in a verbal aspersion with you would only escalate the level of your insaness*.
easy bro..don't take it too personal please
Re: Say No To ASUU Strike-let Your Voice Be Heard by Dospix(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
I am not taking it personal, i just feel alot of students are actually treating this ASUU issue with levity and its not helping the situation at all.
Re: Say No To ASUU Strike-let Your Voice Be Heard by Dospix(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Seriously for me, spending even 100tn cannot and will not be able to change the state of things in our universities if our lecturers do not change their attitude. We keep lamenting that the infrastructures in our tertiary institution are in a state of quagmire because of the inability of our government to perform their fundamental duties, forgetting that a large chunk of the problems we face in our universities are self made by some irresponsible lecturers. Nigerian students, we sure need to wake up from our slumber; this group called ASUU do not have our interest in mind.

(1) (Reply)

PTDF 2014/2015 / UI Breaches ASUU Strike,conducts Examinations For Law Students / Futa 2013/2014 Second Batch List Countdown!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.