Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Destuctive Myths About Money :o - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Destuctive Myths About Money :o (1151 Views)

What The Jews Teach Their Children About Money / Hooohaaaa...... Join Me And Make Money O Jere / The 12 Most Important Things About Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destuctive Myths About Money :o by Dhelake: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Myth 1: I don’t have what it takes to be successful and wealthy.

Fact: Many successful people started their lives poor. In fact, many of the most successful people today had very difficult lives. They were regular people who wished for more. And they decided to do something about it – to change their circumstances. Anyone can do the same, including you and me.

Myth 2: I don’t have any experience or education in anything.

Fact: Many successful people started with no experience. Many successful people today dropped out of university, some never even got admitted into one. The only way to get real education and experience in anything is by doing, by “starting.” Once you start doing it, you learn very quickly. You learn by doing. You get experience by doing something a few times. Get started. Do it once, twice, three times and you’re already on your way to becoming an expert in no time!

Myth 3: Money isn’t that important.

Fact: This is absolute nonsense, unfortunately many ignorant people recite it like an anthem. And it’s one of the main reasons why the majority of the people are not wealthy. Some become successful in their chosen field, earn a fortune and blow it all away because of these stupid myth while others use it to cover up their recklessness and stupidity. Money is simply a way to measure the amount of value you create for others. If you have a lot of money, it means you have created a lot of value for other people. And by the way, if you feel that it’s more important to contribute to others than to be rich, well guess what, when you have more money, you can contribute more! You can do much more for others and you can help a lot more people when you have more money. Only good things can come from having more money.

The Full article including the remaining myths at http://www.wealthdose./2013/09/13/destructive-myths-about-money/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / The Way Out For MMM / Get Your Own Affordable Business Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.