Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,288 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

So Sexy In Red Gemma Arterton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Sexy In Red Gemma Arterton (774 Views)

Beverly Naya Shows Rib Tattoo In Red Bikini / Niyola Looks Sexy In BTS Shots From Her New Music Video / Singer Victoria Kimani Looks Sexy In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sexy In Red Gemma Arterton by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Is she not so sexy in red?

On the heels of her leading role in director Tommy Wirkola’s Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, this past winter, ravishing English actress and former Bond girl Gemma Arterton returns to the world of crime in the thriller Runner Runner, in theaters in October. She plays Rebecca Shafran, the right-hand girl of nefarious poker-Web-site owner Ivan Block (played by Ben Affleck), who is forced to contend with Richie Furst (Justin Timberlake), a Princeton student who has lost his tuition money on the site. Embroiled in the billion-dollar online-gambling industry, Rebecca “finds herself trapped and in too deep in a world of crime she doesn’t really enjoy,” Arterton says of her character. “She is the only female in the movie, so I had to make her earthy and give her a lot of substance,” Arterton adds. “I made her a little more female—she was a man’s idea of a woman before I brought some of my ideas to the writers.” As for the plot, it’s when Block takes Furst on as an apprentice, and Furst and Shafran fall in love, that, she says, “it gets messy and complicated.”

(1) (Reply)

[full Detailed Interview] Godwon Finally Opens Up On Sinzu Beef / Singer Adokiye Rocks Black Lipstick, You Like? / Check Out 13 Nollywood Stars Who Switched To Politics [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.