Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course (8823 Views)

Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study???? / Is Second Class Lower(2.2) In English And Literary Studies A Very Good Grade? / Are There No First Class Holders In English Or English And Literary Studies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
I was going for law but I was offer English and literary studies: Please i will like to know about this course. What are the jobs that can be done with it?. Can i do my masters in mass communication if I graduate? Do I stand a chance of getting a good job in nigeria. Please i need honest answer. (No sentiments attached). Am thinking of waiting for jamb next year....please help a brother out
Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
@MODS; if possible take this to front page. I NEED ALL THE INFORMATION I CAN GET. It affects my future. Thanks in advance
Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by Haywhymido(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
U stil dey ask? Course wey sum pipo dey die 4. Sit at home naw
Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by Emmyk(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
It's a good course. You can work anywhere...

1 Like

Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by bahlow: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
i concur with u @ emmy. It indeed a gud course bt u av to develop an interest in it cus dis z crucial. Just be focus, develop an interest in d course u were given nd be prayerful. Wish u d best..shalom!
Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by morrie20(f): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Its a good course and highly flexible.U can do a lot with it,it entails a lot of reading tho *frm experience,n I guess dts nt abig deal.

1 Like

Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by mochi1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
I was once in ur shoes too. Wanted to study law but was admitted for English. Its a good course,but I know you will prefer law to it. It might be difficult for you to like the course now,but you can still take jamb again if you like or study law when you're through studying English. Best of luck bro! N.B English isn't an easy course mind you!
Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
mochi1: I was once in ur shoes too. Wanted to study law but was admitted for English. Its a good course,but I know you will prefer law to it. It might be difficult for you to like the course now,but you can still take jamb again if you like or study law when you're through studying English. Best of luck bro! N.B English isn't an easy course mind you!
do you mean i can get straight admission to law if i get a degree in english.
Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
I appreciate all your contributions
Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
mochi1: I was once in ur shoes too. Wanted to study law but was admitted for English. Its a good course,but I know you will prefer law to it. It might be difficult for you to like the course now,but you can still take jamb again if you like or study law when you're through studying English. Best of luck bro! N.B English isn't an easy course mind you!
did you accept the english. Which school are you in?
Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by bahlow: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
I think u shud go with wat he said cus is an English student of Unilorin.
Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by mochi1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Vilicious: do you mean i can get straight admission to law if i get a degree in english.
you apply with your English degree through D.E
Re: Is English And Literary Studies A Good Course by ChrisEditor(m): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Hello! Hope You Are Enjoyin The Course Now? English Language And Literature Is The Course I Love With My Life. Luckily For Me, Uniben Admitted Me To Study It Cos Thats My First Choice. I So Much Love That Course, And I Wish You Are Like Me Lolzz!

(1) (Reply)

Which Federal Uni Is Currently Selling Or Yet To Sell It's Pre-degree Or Diploma / Kaduna Secondary School Teachers To Write Competence Test Soon – El-rufai / 2011 Nov/dec NABTEB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.